**Epilogue**

A leap of 7 years.

Ma : Nandini.... Nandini.....where are you..... Dekho.... I'm getting late....
Na : Mr Manik Malhotra.... Keeping the wallet and watch on the table How do you expect that I'll be coming like a Gitanjali express....
Ma : confused Gitanjali express
Na : Huhh!!! Tum dono ne.... Meri naak me dumm kr diya
Voice : Haww...... I tease you....
Ma / Na : Looking towards the door Areee Miss Nautanki Aiyee.....
Voice : Aye... Aye.... Dare you call me Nautanki.... I have a beautiful name... Zoya....Miss Zoya Malhotra... Daughter of Mr Manik and Mrs Nandini Malhotra attitude was dripping in the 6 years old's voice....why not...after all she has inherited her daddy's attitude and her mommy's kindness.
Ma : whisper to Nandini You sure she's only 6. Bapre.... Where from she got this attitude
Na : From her daddy
Ma : not understanding Gezzzz..... Jaise baap Vaise be.... Wait what!! Mrs Malhotra..... Are you trying to
Na : Happy realization... Mr Malhotra...finally you understood... I was "praising " you
Ma : Really...
Zoya : Aap dono ka chup chup ke Batei ho gai t... Can we continue with our plan for tomorrow....
Ma : taking kiara in his lap he sat on the couch Which plan to be executed first commander
Zoya : The thing that happened first!!! Your anniversary..... If you guys didn't marry.... Mai kaha se ati Hmmm!!!
Manan : being hell embarrassed Kiara.....
Ma : I was planning to celebrate my princesses birthday first....
Na : going all awe at the father daughter bond.... We will celebrate both like every year...... Kiara now... Chalo let's complete your homework.. Winter vacation is about to end...
Ma : seeing them leaving... My lives.... Life goes on so fast.... It was like yesterday..... Nandini wanted to give me one last chance...... Thank god she did.... Warna..... Gezzzz....... I can't imagine my life without her and Kiara..
Nandini called him he had breakfast and bid bye to his Lifelines and went to office.

Manik's pov.

Life is so strange..... I never knew Nandini could lighten my life like this.

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi

I almost lost all hopes life and living after my brutal torture on Nandini

Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi

But her love.... It's her love that brought me back.

Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n:'(zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa

She gave me a chance... After everything she gave me a chance... She loves me way too much.... How could her love not change me..... It removed all the darkness in my and filled my life was love and brightness.

Ho o. abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi

We never fought post that. I never let my anger overrule. But guess what.... She turned out to be the Home minister. Yes..... If you don't listen to her get ready for her Punishment.

Ho. dhoop mein jalte huey tann ko, chhaya perh ki mill gayee

After an year.... Came Kiara.... Their little bundle of joy. Their own Angel.... Princess.... Manik was overwhelmed....

Roothe bachche ki hansi jaise, phuslaane se phir khill gayee

Ma : Nandini....

Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. And I can't thank you enough for this little infinity you gifted me.

Kuchh aisa hi abb mehsoos dil ko ho rahaa hai
Barso'n ke puraane zakhm pe marham laga saa hai

Ma : Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell

Kuch aisa rahem, iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera

Ma : We all feel possessive, we feel jealous and we also feel insecure. And we want to have our love all for ourselves, so much so that sometimes we end up crossing the line and trespassing the boundary of freedom.

Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zara
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaoo'n yaa jee loon zaraa

Manik came back from office. They did dinner. Nandini gave Manik a head massage and they felt asleep. Late night Manik woke up. He did almost every night.

Ma : Looking at his lifelines How will I return this much love back to you Nandu. After Mom Dad.... You.. You made life possible for me... You were always there for me.....

Dor se tooti patang jaisi, thi ye zindagani meri

After 3 years of Zoya's birthday... Raj suffered a massive heart attack. They tried their best but couldn't save him.

Aaj ho kal ho mera naa ho
Har din thi kahani meri

Manik was badly broken. But god was testing him.... Within six months... Neonika Too died... She couldn't take the pain of losing Raaj.
After loosing his parents Manik was clumsy...

Ik bandhan naya peechhe se abb mujhko bulaaye

Nandini not for once left him. She always motivated him to get back to being normal.

Aane waley kal ki kyun fikar mujhko sata jaaye

Manik started his life afresh for his lifelines. His Jaan and Jahan.

Ik aisi chubhan iss lamhe me hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera aa

Ma : Next day I woke up to find the house beautifully decorated. Ohh!! I forgot to tell you.... Our anniversary and my Jahan I mean Zoya's birthday is on the same say Soo... Double celebration.

Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zara
Mar jaaoo'n ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaoo'n ya jee loon zara

Ma : Every morning I promise myself to give my Jaan and Jahan eyerthing.... Everything they deserve.... May be I couldn't be a good boyfriend.... A bad husband...
But I'll be the best daddy.... I was getting ready when I suddenly felt a pair of arms hugging me from behind Jaan.......he held her hand... Thank you... Thank you for everything..
Na : still back hugging him Mani... Never feel bad and down of yourself.. My husband is the best boyfriend and husband and a perfect father... So dare you speak ill of my husband.... She lightly hit him And yeah.... Rub those tears.... My Mani looks good while he's happy
Ma : Aye aye ma'am..... He salutes her and brings her forward Kaise ha.... How come you could understand me so much...... He kissed her temple I wonder what I did to have you in my life...... God really has blessed me.... Suddenly maid came and called them. Nandu went and asked her to join pov : she knows my every pain....every movement..... She's my relife.... She knows I still.... Feel guilty but she knows she can bring me out of this..
He took the family picture I thought I'll make you forever mine.... But I ended up being Forever yours....

With that he left for the party...

**********The End*********

So yeah it's end....
Now tell me....
How Many of you want a sequel to this story.... I need votes and comments..... Atlest 500+ votes and 100+ comments..... For a sequel.