*Big Day*

Days passed by in a jiffy. Finally it was Musicana. The college was excited after all it's Musicana. Musicana was the biggest thing in Space.
Green room.

Ab : Soo yeah!!! All set????
Ca : Yooo
Ma : Let's rock and roll....

They went up to the stage and the whole croud was screaming their name.

On the mike
Ma : Soo Guysss readyyyyy!!! 1-2-3 go

The crowd was going Gaga over their performance.

Now it was time for Aryaman's performance

Aryaman was searching for Nandini in the crowd. He spotted her sitting in a corner cozily with Manik. He closed his eyes and started singing

Aryaman closed his eyes while singing.

While in the crowd
Ma : nuzzling in Nandini's hair Lovee... Let's go.... I'm dying for
Na : For??
Ma : Will tell you tonight.....

After Aryaman....... The most shocking perform was there
Harshad and Soha
Ar : a what!!! Sohaa........with Harshad !!! This girl has lost it.....

Fusion was delared the winner and Aryaman came as runner's up. After the party Manan were about to go when......
Boy : Manik right??? Principle was searching you......
Ma : M.... Okay...... to Nandu Sweetie.... Wait in the parking lot I'm coming.

Someone was hearing their conversation and smiling evilly...

********************
After a while.......
Ma : Nandu...Nandu.... Parking lot me nhi hai.... Then where's she???he got a call... Hello.... What..... I'm coming.

Manik hurried to the music room and the sight in front of him shocked him.
A girl's back is shown. Her dress is torn from places and it looks like she's forced.
Ma : Abhii why... Why did you call me here.... In fear
Ab : with tears Manik vo....
Ma : where.... Where is... Nandu....
Everyone was silent
Ma : loudly Where is Nandu!!!! Realising something Don't.... Don't tell me this ....this girl is...... Nandu..... Crying Please don't....
Na : from behind No Mani.....but this could have been me......
Everyone was shocked to see Nandini. Not because she's fine but because she's holding Harshad by collar and he looked as if he's hurted too much. Mukti was also with Nandu.
Ma : Nandu.... Suddenly Then who's this....
Ca : blankly sitting in a corner She's Navya......
Ma : What!!!!!
Ab : I'm telling....... After you left... Abhi told him that As soon as Manik left Mukti and Navya came and called Nandu. Nandu agreed but asked Navya to stay and once Manik comes bring him with her to canteen. Unfortunately Harshad thought her to be Nandini. He kidnapped her and dragged her to the store room and tried to molest her. Luckily a boy was passing by and.... Informed the same to Nandu and Mukti. They rushed to save her. Agar Nanz and Mukti nhi hoti to!!!
Nav : sitting like a stone I would have been raped.
Ha : being jerk although beaten Shut up you SLUT!!! You marred my plan. Who said you to stay there in Nandini's place ha!!!!
Ca : loosing his calm went to Harshad and punches him hard Dare you...dare you call her slut. You..... You tried to force a girl. You.... I will kill you.
Ha : Kyu.... Itnaaaaaaaaaaa pyarrrr
Ca : screaming Yesss.... Ha Itna hi PYAR hai........ Sunaaa I Love Navya.. I. LOVE NAVYA.......
NOW the full gang was shocked at this confession.
Ha : Hahaha.... Cabir Dhawan...... Tujhe yeah Mili.... This this....
Na : kicking him "there " Shut up you Manwhore....... Mukti ki life destroy kiyaa now you were aiming Navya
In the mean time police came and Harshad was arrested.
Ma : going to Nandini with baby steps and touching her face Nandu.... You... You are.... Okay hugged her tightly and cried..... I.... I'm sorry.... I wasn't there... For you... For Navya..... I'm sorry.
Na : hugging him back Manik..... Crying I.... Navya...... Harshad... Would have..... Agar Mai waha!! 
Nav : still stoned Nanz..... I want to die. Please......
Manik and nandini broke the hug and everyone went to Navya.
Ca : touching her face Navya....
Nav : Nooo don't touch.... Don't touch me....... Please..... I'm.... I'm dirty.
Ca : with teary eyes Guys I'm taking her with me. He took Navya and carried her to the car. Navya was too shocked to react.

**********************
Music room.
Dh : sitting on the sofa God!!!! I'm so tensed...... Yeah Harshad.... He's such a
Al : crying Bastard...... I'm..... I'm sorry guys..... It's it's because of me.... I..... I should have stopped him.
Dh : Aliya hugging her Please don't cry. It's not your fault. You.....
Al : How's it not Dhruv. Mukti ko bhi I can't stop and now Navya. I'm ashamed that....he's my.... My brother It makes me feel.....
Dh : Shhh!!! It's..... It's okay.....guys.... I guess today we got a big day. We need to rest. Let's go home. Chalo Aliya....wait a minute where is Manik....
Na : looking around ... He was here a while ago
Ma : coming in I was in.... In washroom.... Vo.....
Mu : It's okay. Let's go home. Today was enough for all of us
Ab : M... Mukti.... I'll drop you.
Mu : Hmmmm