"We need to turn left at the bathroom."

"What are you doing?"

The two froze in their spots when Jimin came out of his room, watching them skeptically.

"Uhm, going to the toilette."

Jeongguk got out and Yun wanted nothing more than to hit the back of his head.

"Together?"

Jimin seemed a little weirded out.

"Uhm, yes since, you know he's blindfolded and-"

Oh my god, this sounded so weird.

"I honestly don't wanna know."

With that, Jimin turned around, dismissing the two as crazy and walked back into his room, closing the door.

"Going to the bathroom together?!"

The girl snapped at Jeongguk, finally relieving the urge to hit the back of his head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you coming up with something!"

Once they stopped whisper-shouting at each other, Jeongguk described Yun the way they had to go to arrive at a small door at the end of the corridor which Yun had never noticed before. Once they opened it they were presented a huge collection of various types of cleansers.

Mrs. Park did really like cleaning. Ater picking literally everything that seemed to be helpful, they made their way downstairs, this time being much easier since Jimin had closed his door.

After a few attempts and five cleaning products later, the two could finally see the stain slowly disappear, lifting a big burden off their shoulders.

Once they put the products back into the small closet, they fell onto the couch, releasing an united sigh of relief.

Yun smiled at the male, who was smiling as well, she wasn't just sure if he smiled at her.

"Don't forget to remove the cleaning liquid after ten minutes!"

The two jumped up upon hearing Jimin shout from upstairs, looking at each other with wide eyes.

"Don't think y'all are as quiet as cats, crawling by my door like two idiots."

Hearing that, Jeongguk and Yun burst out laughing, partly because of Jimin's words, partly because their life wasn't threatened by an angry Jimin anymore.

After doing as told by Jimin, the two were done for the day and decided it was time to go home. Jeongguk was picking up the tissues they had earlier used to remove the stain meanwhile Yun insisted to clean their snacks and drinks, bringing the stuff as far as possible from Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was quicker to pick up all tissues and headed for the kitchen to throw them away. But before he could enter the kitchen he heard soft hums coming from inside. He stood next to the doorway. Soft tunes and sounds of water splashing were quietly echoing through the kitchen since Yun decided to wash their dishes by hand to not bother Jimin's mother later on with it.

Jeongguk stood there, hypnotized by the soft tune, he knew it so well, Love Is Not Over. It was one of his favorite songs. Okay, maybe it was his favorite song because it was one of the few songs of his that he had composed the major part of but still it was really precious to him.

The ballad was old, and it was never a title track or gained special recognition when it was released, making Jeongguk wonder how Yun knew it, yet alone liked it so much to hum it right now.

It wasn't Jeongguk, it was the soft melody that made his hand reach up to his face. It was not his curiosity but the soft hums that encouraged him to take the blindfold off, eyes slowly adjusting to the light.