Chapter 6

Larry began sprinting again, carrying the phone, towards the other entrance/exit of the playground, with the Chomper hot on his heels. Larry turned left to get himself farther away from his home, and as an attempt to lose the beast. The beast continued chasing. 

Larry was getting close to yet another sharp turn, this time on the right, but surprisingly, the chomper seemed to have stopped chasing him. Larry saw this from the corner of his eye, cheered internally and continued on with making that sharp turn. The phone seemed to have closed its eyes out of terror because it didn't seem to be giving Larry any help with the directions.  

Larry made another right at the next corner and did it again at the one coming after. And... 

Larry found himself right back where he was, which surprisingly, the Chomper was still there, but it wasn't facing him. Larry quickly snuck away. He immediately gained an idea to climb up the buildings to get a vantage point and quickly get back home. He found some spots to climb up, and soon after, he found himself at a high point. Larry suddenly noticed a sudden bright orange light appear on the ground, emanating from behind him. Morning already?! Aw man, I didn't even get to fully enjoy the stroll! Larry thought angrily to himself until he looked at his watch, which read 12:35 am, far from sunrise.

Larry was completely baffled by this, and he decided to take a look at the source of the light. To his horror...

It was a Citron, a fully upgraded one, and it had its laser beams aimed straight at Larry. "OH COME ON!"

Just then, the Chomper came from behind Larry, surrounding him. Larry clutched his grip on the phone, which surprisingly hadn't said a thing nor did it fall out of Larry's grip. Just as he thought of it, the phone rang. Larry put his hand out to tell the plants threatening him to wait, so he can continue with the call.

Larry picked up the phone, and he was met with a hushed, but strangely happy voice.

"Larry, I have one thing that I want for you to do..."

Larry listened intently, believing the phone has an idea that may get him out of this unpredicted predicament.

"I want you to run to the edge of the building...

And jump."