69 - Alice Stones

Start from the beginning

"Eh? Really, Mikan-chan? You know, that stone could be an alice stone" Narumi says as he enters the classroom with Misaki and Seriina sensei. "So, how about our first lesson for today..is to make an alice stone?" Narumi suggests and the students cheered excitedly upon hearing his idea.

Catching a glimpse at Mikan's facial expression, Mia bursts into an audible laughter. She's too excited, it shows clearly on her face. 'I wonder what color mine is..' Mikan thought in her mind while Narumi started his explanation for today's lesson.

"Now that we're on the topic, better yet tell you what colors each of our stones are" Narumi says. He interprets on how Misaki sensei's color is blue green, Seriina sensei is Rose purple and blue, Noda sensei who is not there today is light green and his is pink purple.

"Actually, Narumi sensei's color is kind of similar to an eggplant" Someone suddenly stated as he enters the classroom. Mikan's eyes grew bigger upon seeing Tono waving his hand to her classmates. "Eh!? Tono senpai!?" She exclaims in pure shock.

"Yo! Lil' brat" Tono says, smiling at Mikan and shifted his gaze on the older twin. "Lil' one!" He exclaims loudly while waving his hand to Mia in which she feel blood rushing to her face from the attention given. Tono will be substituting for Nodacchi who is absent.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Tono. It's nice to meet you all" he introduces himself as the girls squealed in delight over his appearance in the classroom.

"Hey, Baka-Tono" Hotaru says, releasing a sigh while looking at him.

"Perverted-Tono, it's been a while!" Koko shouts out loud.

"Oi, Idiot-Tono!" Natsume spats out.

"If only I could do the honour of killing you all.." Tono stated darkly, sweat dropping from the three of them reactions to him. Meanwhile, Permy suggested Mikan to let Tono take a look at the stone she found.

Mikan agrees and went to Tono, "Senpai, this stone.." she utters and Tono picks up the girl onto his lap.

"Why the hell did you pick me up?" Mia asks, gritting her teeth as she was the one sitting on Tono's lap. "Oh, sorry! I mistake you for Mikan, but oh well, just sit there for a while" Tono says and Mia shrugs her shoulders. It's a good chance to have a closer look at the stone so why not?

"Ah, this is indeed an alice stone and this stone has the ability of teleportation. However, the color is quite odd. For usual, teleportation alice stones don't have the color of aqua marine" Tono explains.

He explains further on how the person who made it was thinking of someone he/she loved deeply. Thus, making such lovely colour. It sure is some fate that brings Mikan and the stone together.

Ruka steals a glance at the smiling Mikan. 'Loved..deeply?' he thought in his mind but his stares are not leaving the girl. Turning his face to Natsume, his eyes grew bigger upon seeing his friend's facial expression. If a look could kill, that person would be dead by now.

Following Natsume's eyes, it lands on a certain girl sitting on Tono's lap.

"I wonder why Natsume-kun hasn't made an alice stone for me yet" Permy utters, gazing dreamily at him while clasping her hands together. "Ah, I quite know why already" Narumi stated after hearing what she said.

"For sure, Natsume-kun and Chiaki-chan, the two Special Stars, wouldn't want to waste their time creating alice stones, right?" Narumi asks sheepishly, shattering their fans' hopes of gaining the two alice stone into their possession.