Once upon a time at BAND CAMP:)

tick...tick...tick the clock went.The atmosphere of Lake Nona High was lifeless; as Ms.Witherspoon talked about how we should use protection.I looked around the colorless gym trying to find something to distract me. I looked around till my eyes landed on some girl. She was bending down picking up her pink pencil. From the angle I was sitting I got a perfect view of her cleavage. I turned around and noticed half the guys in the gym were too. I looked up to see their owner: Honesty. This wasnt a surprise. People at school called her the nick name 'dirty angel' ,because the name honesty did'nt fit her. She sure as hell was'nt honest if you get my meaning. Ding. Ding. Ding. The last period bell sounded indicating the start of summer. "Mr.Gardion please stay after school" she adressed to me. *C'mon what did I do now* I thought to myself. "You have done nothing wrong YET Mr. Gardion so wipe that whole -im innocent - look off your face". She said as if reading my mind. I walked out the gym's double doors.Stoping to get a drink of water; the cold liquid went down my throat quenching my thirst. When I was done I took out my Sidekick and read the messages there were 2 from calvin, 1 from mom, and 5 from honesty.

Calvin-

yo bro were r u?

Hey rlly were r u i hav 2 go home.

* go without me I have to stay afterschool

Mom-

Hey sweetie how was you're last day of school? call me when you want me to pick u up luv you

* it was fine ma. Luv u 2

My mom wasnt the strictest mother on the earth ,but neither was she the sweetest of the bunch.

Honesty-

Hey babi were r u im waiting for you I've got a little suprise (;

* Babi im not going to be able to make it i have to stay after school ,but i'll make it up to u

After I read all the messages I figured It was time to head back to the classroom. I opened the door and was shocked ,because there were many kids there. From nerds to some jocks to emo's to skaters. Wtf ? was my imediate thought." Well are you going to just stand there?". asked Ms.Wtherspoon I took a seat in the back. She then continued with her speech clearly irritated." Anyways As Alex rudely interrupted me most of you are here cause you want to be,but other's are here cause you've failed certain classes" she said sending me a look. A red haird kid raised his hand and asked."um..miss what exactly will we be doing". She gave her copyright smile and replied"You will be attending Band camp."

comment,vote,fan

Thanks for reading its appreciated :)

-nala