"Sir, we're sorry it will never happen again" Finn promised, I just looked at him helplessly. Even being as scared as I was, I knew I couldn't promise him that.

"I know it wont, ill make sure of it— You two went too far this time" He seemed disappointed, and before he continued, he quickly took a sip of his tea. His arrogance always annoyed me but now more than ever, it almost pained me to hide it.

"What does that mean?" I asked, clenching my jaw. "Are you going to separate us or something?" Kane looked at me us with nothing but contempt in his eyes, my hands were sweating from being so nervous.

"Well, what do you two think the punishment should be for this atrocity?" He asked us, Finn was clearly speechless.

"I don't know, maybe extra chores for a month" I said with clear sarcasm behind it, the slight grin on my face probably didn't help.

Kane must have thought that was hilarious because he started to chuckle. That gave me a glimmer of hope, like maybe we wouldn't be punished after all, thanks to my fantastic sense of humor.

"Im thinking of something more...effective" he replied before sending us flying to the wall with a simple wave of his hand.

As I hit the wall I felt a sharp pain in my back, I groaned but still tried to stay strong. We were now pressed against the wall while also being about a foot above the ground. The pressure of his magic was overwhelming, he is one of the strongest witches in the academy so I shouldn't have been surprised.

"Are you two insane and or just plain stupid?" He shouted "Do you really think we would allow people of your kind to just roam around these halls freely?" I tried turning my head away from him, he forced it back with magic.

"Sir we—"

"We will not allow you two to poison the impressionable younger kids in this school with this perversion!"

That cut deep, he said our kind as if we weren't normal, and poisoning the other kids? Of course I knew he wouldn't approve but still, it hurt.

I began crying of course, I felt like such a freak.

"We can't help it, its just who we are...I love him" Finn cried out. That seemed to infuriate him even more.

Suddenly he lifted Finn and I higher up using his powers.

"Shut up! You're even more weak and pitiful than I thought, I fear you two are too far gone!" He snapped, my sadness was slowly turning into anger. How was this not considered an abuse of power? I mean assaulting two teenagers who are clearly weaker than you is as low as it gets.  "Now go outside so we can finish this accordingly" What did that even mean?

As we walked outside of the room, the other superiors and students were all staring at us, some in disappointment and others with sadness. My best friend Michael seemed to be crying. He already knew but im sure this wasn't easy to watch.

Once we made it to the big field behind The Orphic Academy, I began to grow even more scared of what our punishment would be.

It was extremely humid outside today, the sun was scorching. I always preferred the fall so it just added on to my already horrible day. The wind was blowing though so that helped.