T E A S E R # 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This book is a little cringe-y compared to what I write now as I was very young when I wrote this, so I hope you brace yourselves with the lack of appropriate grammar, punctuations, typographical errors, and a weird plot. Hope you enjoy tho! <3

It is the first day of school, Myoui Mina is expected to give out handbooks to transferees. She is the school's popular girl, not only because of her looks and coldness but she was voted to be Student Council President this time for the year.

Everyone surely admired the girl even when she was just a student, what more that she became the Student Council President.

She has this amazing leadership inside her, she had it all per se. But she's known to be the ice princess of the school, she never smiles or chuckles her eyes held so much coldness like she held so much emotion underneath it.

The school has few rules that you should follow and never disobey:

• - All students are asked to left all the accessories in their houses and never wear them - this is requested to avoid drama over the students and avoid conflict for being jealous of one another.

• - Light make up is needed - this is requested so girls that do not want to wear wake up can put foundation or a lipgloss to their faces but this is required so they are equal and not create chaos over one envying the other for being " beautiful " only because she wore makeup.

• - All girls are highly requested not to wear shorts, skirt,s, etc. above the knee and clothes that are revealing - this became a policy to avoid rape cases in or outside the campus, although rapists tend to attack even if the victim's fully clothed and is not wearing a revealing cloth, the campus reassures that the students will stay when they stay indoors.

• - Be on time - even though students tend to disobey this rule, the student council will release you if you have a valid excuse for being late in class.

• - All sorts of gadgets are not allowed during class hours - this is a very typical rule. This is being followed to avoid chaos in class and to make all the students learn what they deserve to learn and not be distracted.

• - Students are not allowed to leave the campus dorm/ campus after the clock strikes 8 unless necessary - this was made to keep all the students safe.

There are a couple of rules listed in the handbook so it is very necessary to read them. What ifont the first day of school, she'll meet someone who will forever change her life?