Patrick Mahomes

for Brookie2105

Today is the day. I saved up enough money to get right behind the bench seats to a Kansas City Chiefs game. The only drawback? It's in Dallas, Texas.

My friend Jaelee came with me and we met up at an air b&b nearby AT&T Stadium. We go for a nice dinner before the game and prepare ourselves for the amazing game ahead of us. Once we got back, we washed our faces, and did the rest of our nightly routine.

In the morning, we ate the hotel breakfast and went out to grab some last minute gear for the e game. Upon arriving at the stadium, we made our way to concession to get our pregame snacks so we wouldn't have to get them during the game. 

"Whoo! Go Chiefs!" We were sat so close to the Chiefs bench I could hear what the layers were saying almost. As the defense ran onto the field, I saw the handsome quarterback sit on the bench and start to look at plays on his tablet. I shifted my attention to the field and cheered for the defense.

Austin P.O.V.

As I was looking over possible plays for the next offensive drive, I heard a woman's voice yelling.

"C'mon defense! You show those boys who's boss! Let's go Hitchens!" She was wearing my jersey and cheering amazing things. She kept calling plays and for the most part, she was correct. 

She was beautiful. I waved at her and her eyes widened but she shyly waved back. I motioned for her to come closer. "Meet me outside the locker room after the game, what's your name?"

"Brooke."

"See you there Brooke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3 Weeks Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that game, I met him at the locker room and we exchanged phone numbers. We have been talking and have become friends. I started coming to his practices and we have been growing closer. I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to him. 

"Mahomes! Pay attention!" I heard the coach yell at him, after he was staring at me for a little too long. I giggled, but felt bad for him too. After practice, Patrick and I walked back to my apartment that wasn't that far from the practice field. 

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask you something." Pat suddenly spoke up.

"Yeah, sure. Ask away."

"Are you single?" 

I stopped dead in my tracks. 

"Um, yeah I'm single. Why?"

"I wanted t ask you if you wanted to give us a go?"

"Patrick, of course I would. I'm just sad you didn't ask me sooner." I stood on my tip toes and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back, and we walked all the way to my apartment hand-in-hand.