"Wanna go get breakfast?" Kirishima asked, although what he really wanted to question Bakugo on was his dream.

Maybe it was the speed of which he asked his question, or the slightly guilty look on Kirishima's face, but Bakugo knew something was up immediately. "The fuck's wrong?" he muttered brashly.

Kirishima chuckled sheepishly. "Ah, sorry. I just...I saw your pillow."

Bakugo froze, turning slowly to face him. He didn't say anything.

"Are you alright?" he tried, knowing that Bakugo didn't respond well to pity but still wanting so sound like he cared.

The blond blinked a few times. "'M fine, Shitty Hair. Just a stupid nightmare." Although he tried to sound casual, the shake in his voice betrayed him.

Before Kirishima knew what he was doing, he had touched Bakugo's arm, guiding him to the edge of his bed. Suprisingly, Bakugo allowed himself to be guided, and willing sat beside Kirishima. "You wanna talk about it?"

Bakugo dipped his head, sighed, then looked up at Kirishima. For the first time since he had known him, Bakugo looked...vulnerable. Sincere. "Kamino," he said simply. "Fucking Kamino."

Of course Bakugo would still be terrorised by that night. Even Kirishima had had the occasional nightmare about it, and he hadn't even been there for the duration of it - Bakugo was there, in the thick of it all, for every moment. "Hey, Bakugo...it's alright. You're not alone in this, y'know? You've got me. You're welcome to talk to me about anything, whenever."

Bakugo stared for a moment, almost surprised, then he was roughly getting to his feet. "Yeah, whatever. Thanks, Shi...Kirishima."

A feeling akin to a warmth glowing in Kirishima's chest lit up, and he sent Bakugo a beaming grin. The blond, surprisingly, didn't scowl in response, instead arching a brow and turning away to grab some clothes from his pile of belongings.

"See you downstairs?" Kirishima said cheerfully, reaching for the door handle. He waited for Bakugo's nod of approval before opening it, waving as he shut it behind him.

The kitchen, of course, was packed, everyone having gotten up at the same time due to the building work. People were scrambling for the milk and cereal boxes, crowding around the toaster and fighting for the kettle to make their morning coffee. Flashing a grin to Sero, who had managed to nab around eight pieces of toast, he gestured for him to come over. Once they were seated, Sero offered him a slice.

"Thanks, bro," Kirishima said gratefully, accepting it and biting down. It was plain, but he didn't mind - trying to get anything from that mad place would be impossible.

Sero shrugged. "No problem." He bit down on his own piece. "How's rooming with Bakugo?"

Kirishima could feel a smile tugging at his lips. "Honestly, not bad. He's tidy, clean, and mostly quiet. Not a bad guy to room with, actually."

At Sero's cocky smile, Kirishima blinked. "What?"

Raising his hands in surrender, still holding his toast, Sero laughed. "Nothing, nothing. Just...don't you find it weird? That you're literally the only person Bakugo will let near him?"

Kirishima frowned slightly. "Well...no? I suppose I haven't really thought about it, but...I don't think so."

Sero stared. "Please tell me you're not that dense," he muttered, exasperated.

"What?" Kirishima queried, leaning closer across the table. "What do you mean? Dense about what?"

Chuckling, Sero shook his head. "Ah, it's nothing. Don't even worry about it."