Chapter 31

The eight of them were walking around town, the usual banter being heard here and there. Sakata was fixing the scarf around his neck, with some help from Urata, who mostly scolded the younger for not putting it on right in the first place.

Soraru was holding Mafu's hand in the pocket of his sweater, to keep the albino warm. Mafu was happy at the gesture and the blush caused his face to warm up because, which the albino was happy about too. Shima and Senra were holding hands, the blonde's scarf covering the both of their necks.

Amatsuki had linked his arm with Kashitarou, in the younger brunette's defense, being closer to each other will help them keep warm.

"We've been walking for a long time."

Urata was beginning to get annoyed at the fact that we were just walking in the winter breeze.

"There's nothing to do." Amatsuki whined as the others began to agree with the brunette.

"Why'd we think it was a good idea to meet up again?" Shima asked the others, who all just shrugged.

"We basically wasted our time. I could've been at home reading."

Urata was ticked at the idea of his valuable time being taken away from him.

"I could've been playing games." Soraru said as the albino next to him nodded.

"Yeah, I left Iroha alone for this." Mafu pouted as he felt guilt for leaving her alone.

"You were the one who came up with the idea." Kashitarou pointed out as the albino sheepishly smiled.

"Oh right....hah...hah."

The others just sighed, that was pretty much what they kept on doing.

"Should we just go back?" Senra suggested to the others.

"We can go to your house." Amatsuki said as he looked at Soraru, as if he was asking for the older's permission.

"Sure. We've got nothing else to do." The raven-haired male said as they all went to turn back. That was until the voice of a women was soon heard.

"Soraru!"

The raven-haired male completely stopped in his tracks as the others turned their heads to look behind at him. Mafu saw Soraru's face, the raven-haired male had wide eyes and seemed to pale. Mafu's face was filled with worry and concern for his boyfriend.

"Soraru?"

The raven-haired male didn't even respond to the albino as the voice got louder, they saw that the women was behind them now.

"Soraru, there you are."

The women, who seemed to be around 35, brought out her hand like she was going to grab Soraru.

"I've been so worri—"

"Don't touch me."

The guys were startled by Soraru's voice. It was void of emotion as he jolted his arm away from the women. He gave her the harshest glare that the albino has ever seen, making Mafu let go of his hand and back away a bit.

"Is that how you talk to an adult?" The women scolded at the raven-haired male.

Upon closer inspection, they noticed her hair was a bit of a dark blue color. Shima then realized who she was, he whispered to Kashitarou next to him.

"Wait, isn't she that famous model. I think I remember seeing her in magazines and on TV."

The brunette looked at the older women before widening his eyes.