Chapter 6

The door closed as the two left the house to get the ingredients Mafu needed.

"Are you sure they're going to be okay?" Senra said worryingly.

"I'm sure they're going to be fine." Shima nervously said. He was worried that they'd end up arguing again like last time. That was really scary, I felt like they were going to punch each other any second.

"It's not like they're going to immediately fight the moment they're alone. Niichan doesn't just start fights for fun." Sakata informed the rest of them.

"Well they will need to get along at some point because Soraru has to give Urata his blessings when he starts dating his little brother." Amatsuki had a sly grin on his face as he looked at Sakata.

"Eh!? W-W-What do you mean Amatsuki?" Sakata was blushing at the brunette's comment and stumbling with his words. He used his arms to cover his face, hoping it'd stop the others from seeing his blush.

"What I mean is that Urata has taking a liken to you. I've notice how many times he's stared at you." Amatsuki then faced Mafu, who immediately had a bad feeling from the look on the brunette's face. "Mafu has been staring at Soraru a lot too, so Soraru needs Urata's approval to date him~~"

"Ama-chan stop teasing us!" Mafu, who was turning red, shouted at the male. "No way they'd think of us like that!"

"Why do you even notice something like that?" Shima was bewildered by the brunette's observation.

"When you get stuck third wheeling your friends on their dates for so long, you learn a thing or two about how couples act when in love." Amatsuki gave Shima and Senra judgmental eyes when he said that, causing the two males to look away as if they didn't hear him.

"Eh, I doubt Urata likes me." Sakata looked at the others with a solemn look in his eyes. Urata doesn't seem like the type of person who'd fall in love with someone like me.

"I'm sure he probably does," Amatsuki cheekily replied, "I mean, I've never seen him stare at anyone before."

"Do you happen to like Urata, Sakata?" Senra questioned him. Sakata was almost as red as his hair when Senra looked at him.

"Maybe.... I mean, he seems interesting to be hang around with." Sakata was now looking at his fingers while twiddling them, not wanting to meet their gazes.

"Don't worry Sakata, I'll help you." Mafu proudly announced, "I'll MAKE his fall in love with you."

"Really?!? You don't have to but thanks!" Sakata smiled brightly at Mafu who returned the gesture back.

Mafu playing as matchmaker. This is going to end horribly. The other three jokingly thought as they watched Mafu tell Sakata his plans on making Urata fall for his new friend.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The walk was silent, very silent. So silent that Urata felt he was going to suffocate because of it. He glanced at Soraru, who was facing ahead, and tried to come up with something to say but as usual nothing came out.

He had to choose his word carefully, he didn't want to end up snapping at Soraru again. I just got so angry and acted without thinking. Urata had always been ruthless when it came to disagreeing with other people, but so was Soraru. If one of them barked, the other would definitely bite back.

The two of them arguing with each other is like a tornado and a storm happening at the same time, no one would want to get caught up in that.

Soraru had been quiet for a long time and Urata was wondering if he thought it was awkward to talk or he just didn't care. Well he is the type of person to not care about the fact that other people hate him.