Chapter 24

They arrived at the festival, they witnessed all the stands and people enjoying their time. The place wasn't fully crowded, just enough that you could get lost a bit if you weren't paying attention. The lanterns and streamers were hung around the place.

Sakata could only stare in awe as he was mesmerized by the pretty sight. We haven't been here for a long time. Sakata looked up at his brother, who looked back at him. They both smiled as they were happy they can finally experience a summer festival again.

Soraru was amazed at how it looked just as he remembered from when he was younger. Some things just never change. He stopped walking as he smiled to himself, looking at the others chatting ahead. I'm glad I was able to meet them. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have been able to experience this again.

The group stopped when they noticed Soraru's presence was gone. They all turned around to see Soraru smiling back at them. No matter how many times they see the sight of a smiling Soraru, they still are surprised to see him happy.

"Wwww. Soraru is smiling. What a rare sight." Kashitarou teased Soraru.

"What are you smiling about?" Senra teasingly said to  the raven-haired male.

Soraru didn't bother to glare at him and said something that actually did surprise them.

"I'm just glad I meet such great friends." He laughed a bit, "thanks."

Soraru's voice was filled with pure happiness as he continued to smile at them. The others stood stunned at what they just heard. Soon smiles began to appear on all their faces.

"Wwww. So we're finally honored to be called friends by the great Soraru." Amatsuki jokingly said.

Sakata grinned at his brother, niichan is finally able to enjoy being with others. He looked at Mafu, who was smiling at the raven-haired male. Mafu will definitely make him happy. Niichan will finally get the happiness he deserves.

Sakata let go of Urata's hand to give his brother a bear hug. Soraru wobbled back a bit before returning the hug.

"Wwwww. Let's have fun in this festival."

Sakata's eyes sparkled with joy as Soraru felt his heart fill with happiness.

"Wwww. I want to hug Soraru too."

Mafu joined Sakata and hugged Soraru. Soon Amatsuki joined the hug, dragging Senra with him. The others watched Soraru be bombed with hugs.

"Wow, thanks Soraru for taking our boyfriends." Kashitarou jokingly said as the raven-haired male's smile turned to a glare.

"Oi! Get off me now."

Soraru was eventually irritated, Senra and Amatsuki let go of hugging him. They laughed as only Sakata and Mafu were still hugging the raven-haired male.

"Wwww. We should take a picture of this~" Urata teased the unamused raven-haired.

"Take it and you won't see tomorrow tanuki."

"Wwwww. And now Soraru is back to his usual cold self." Shima said as the two finally let go of Soraru, who had a small glare on his face.

"So what are we going to do?" Mafu asked the others.

They all looked at each other and gave knowing smirks, which confused the albino.

"I'm going with Urata to see if there's any sweets. Bye niichan~"

Sakata went to hold the brunette's hand and dragged him. The brunette waved them goodbye as the redhead was giggling.

"Senra said he wanted to go goldfish scooping so see ya." Shima said as he grabbed Senra's hand, who just gave them a short 'bye', and walked away.