Chapter 22

It had been a few days after the beach trip. Soraru could only smile while Sakata was telling him about his date with Urata yesterday. The younger brother had been dragging the brunette around ever since they started dating.

Soraru could tell that even though the brunette would act annoyed and irritated, he was secretly enjoying it. He was glad to see that Sakata was in love with someone. Sakata's happiness is all that matters. Sakata was eagerly talking, not even taking a break to catch his breathe.

"Urata is really sweet when he wants to be."

Sakata grinned at his brother, who just chuckled at the redhead's energy. I kinda pity the tanuki.

"Well good for you. You finally have someone to take care of you when I'm not around."

"You say that as if you're going to leave me."

"Even I need a break from your energetic self."

"Niichan, so rude~"

"It's the truth."

Sakata pouted at his brother, he noticed he received a text and upon looking at it, it was none other than his boyfriend.

"Ah~ Urata texted me. He said if he and the others could come by."

"Why is he texting you when normally Mafu is the one to ask?"

Sakata was also wondering why until he received another text from the brunette.

"He said Mafu forced him."

"Of course."

That guy always forces people to follow his lead. Well, the tanuki had no choice since Mafu had blackmail on him. He remembered the photo the albino took when coming back from their trip.

"So can they?"

"Sure, not like we're going to do anything."

"Okay~"

Sakata replied to the brunette and then sent a text saying 'love you.' Sakata could see the text was read, after a few seconds he saw the three dots and received a text saying 'love you too.'

Sakata grinned as he thought about how Mafu was probably looking at Urata text him and forced him to say it back. Urata must be embarrassed~ The brothers were just watching TV when they heard a knock on the door.

"Go get it Sakata." Soraru lazily said.

"Eh? Why me?"

"It's your boyfriend."

"N-Niichan!"

Sakata blushed as he shouted at his brother. He took one of the couch pillows and threw it at Soraru, who just snickered at his younger, as the raven-haired went up to open the door.

"Hello Soraru~"

Mafu was the first to greet the raven-haired male. Iroha followed her owner and meowed at the raven-haired male, making Soraru smile.

"Hi Iroha." Soraru crouched down to pet the happy cat.

"No 'hi Mafu' or 'how have you guys been?' Soraru is so cold~"

"Alright it was nice seeing ya."

Soraru was about to close the door but Mafu stopped him.

"Hey!"

"Wwww can you two stop flirting and let us in?" Kashitarou joked as Mafu blushed from the comment.

"Kashi, shut it."