smile

A/N hi! so um i felt like i should put this song from the movie in here because why not, uhm, also it kinda fits like one part which goes by pretty quickly, sorry i couldn't write as much, enjoy d:

Edward's POV

oh lord don't tell me i let a werewolf kick my ass. it hurt a little..my head. I groaned in exhaustion, eventually waking up, I realized something heavy was laying on me. It must've been one of the wolves, i'll show ya this time. I grabbed the wolf that looked quite familiar, i didn't bother as i began to strangle it, ready to bite. It growled at me and scratched my shirt. Then i realized when it turned back it was lane. I let go immediately when i regretted it...he looked different as a wolf...he's grown. "Sorry....what happened?" I held my head, he was just recovering from me accidentally choking him "...You got your ass kicked, and it's gonna get kicked again if you try that" he glared at me "They got arden too, i guess i got angry enough to become bigger..as you can see the blood on my mouth.." he wiped it off, I watched him, he seemed grossed out which was cute. After a couple minutes Arden hadn't become awake, Lane left to get some water for Arden and I .He came back looking very energetic wagging his tail, i ended up slightly feeling better, He hugged us and held us up whenever we slumped down on the tree, i thanked him later on. When we were in an okay state we left the spot to locate where we were before, Lane ended up having good instinct as he found my home for some reason. It was kinda terrifying..bringing wolves to a house full of vampires...I'm sure nothing will go wrong.

Lane's POV

Thankfully they were okay, i tried my best on helping them feel better. Since we lost shelter i tried using my instincts to find something, Somehow i ended up finding Edward's home..go figure. wait..that means..more vampires..that'll probably hate me and arden..jeez. Once Edward allowed us in the house was huge, HUGE, We got greeted by this extremely tough looking guy named Emmett, he seemed like he could crush arden and me in a second. As by the looks he gave us, I tried reading his mind but his mind block was on so i couldn't, Edward looked scared but toughened up a little, atta boy. We ended up meeting some others, this girl named Rosalie that just gave us weird looks, it seemed kinda bitchy...we haven't met anyone else yet..it seemed to be quite empty for now. jesus i could get lost in this thing.. Edward Gave us a guest room instead, so arden and i shared. We talked about many things until we fell asleep. We woke up when we heard "It reeks of wet dog in here! Edward Did you bring a werewolf home?"  Arden and I jumped up in alarm and tried hiding, so we did. it seemed like edward was trying to talk them out of it but it didn't work, they went inside the room we were in and smelled us out pretty well, maybe the closet wasn't the best choice...well..sorta, the man seemed calm enough to let us stay..his name was Carlisle, he was very knowledgeable as well, he helped Arden feel much better than he already was, he had a wife named Esme, she seemed decent..nothing much to her..but this one girl named Alice, she had a lot of character to her, i enjoyed that. Turns out she can read the future..kinda scary. especially when she only has to touch that person. I stayed away from all of them to give them space, i didn't wanna ruin anything here..

Arden's POV

Maybe edward wasn't so bad at all. His family is cool or something, he doesn't call them family but it seems like it. That guy named Carlisle helped me out, apparently he's a doctor. I'm bored i just wanna sleep, instead they're making us feast with them.

Edward's POV

Oh gosh no, FEAST?!? Okay they've Never been this generous...well..sometimes, but it didn't matter. What if they ask about Bella? Or school..which i hadn't attended in 2 days, while the rest of them did..just tell the truth nothing could harm you.

Arden's POV

bitch i thought feasting meant an actual dinner- NO THEY WANTED TO HUNT. i gave in, so did Lane unfortunately. They were so fascinated by our wolf forms, it was annoying. We didn't catch anything since we were already full, but we stored a little for later. Alice ended up touching me to read my future, she wasn't surprised. Then she read Lane's she gasped then tilted her head saying "That must be wrong" she tried again, it was the same thing.. she stepped away from him and just ran, she looked grossed out. Lane shrugged. When we were done We went back, I left Lane and Edward outside to talk. So did the rest of them.

Lane's POV

I felt more at ease when they left, especially the fact Alice ran away from me. Vampires are unusual..i mean i've known that before but edward seems to be more collected with me..i'm familiar with it. I liked being outside at night, the fresh cold air made me feel better. We ended up talking, for some reason he apologized "Yanno i'm sorry for introducing you to..that, i mean they're not that bad, just i know you're not a big fan of interacting.." He looked at me, "It's fine, i need to learn, if anything i'm the one who smelled out the house" i added, he chuckled then looked at the ground "That wolf form is impressive" "Oh jesus don't become one of them now" i pitied while he chuckled again. "Trust me I won't, i've learned the hard way" he added. I hugged him, and stayed there "Why the hug?" he asked "Because you deserve it" i explained, we were both silent as it started to rain again, i laid my head on his shoulder as he pulled me closer trying to cover me from the rain, "It's fine..i like it" i said trying to stop him from not getting rain on me. He nodded in response, i looked up at him for a while, as he did the same to me. The rain was getting a little heavier, "I never responded properly to your little segment about liking me, I have multiple questions..but i'd first start off with....that I like you to-" he cut me off by putting his lips on mine, it wasn't aggressive, it was gentle. He pushed his body a little closer to me while grabbing my waist and doing the same, he leaned further in deepening, the kiss,  oh gosh i'm so tempted. but i had to refrain myself, so we both stopped. He looked at me and caressed my face having a small smile on his, i simpered back, looking at the ground.."I uhhm...yeah" i let out a quick laugh, blushing immensely. A loud clash of thunder came through, i jumped a little startled while edward calmed me down, we ended up going back inside, We decided it was 'too cold' so we needed 'support' which was another way of finding a stupid reason to cuddle, so we did, i throughly enjoyed it, falling asleep with a smile on my face, which hasn't happened in forever..