Chapter One: Crossfire

ابدأ من البداية

While it was true he enjoyed saving the world, but that didn't mean he could find joy in other things. Granted, he wasn't like other people with the fact he wielded the most powerful device in the universe.

Braedey looked at a nearby clock, and he could see its only 12:00PM. He needed to get home. The young shapeshifter walked out to the carpark to his car, hoping something could happen, but not like an alien invasion or fighting beings from other universes; it was simply worthless to waste his time continuing to unlock every alien CNA sample inside the Transformatrix. But, he finally did it when he was able to unlock Master Control manually by his future self, Braedey Prime, thus setting the activation by Voice Command Mode whenever he felt like it, and along with unlocking every alien that he previously obtained when he was still ten. His alternate future self also unlocked new ones and the Braedey Prime transformation because he says it will annoy Alpha Trion more when he finds out.

Braedey felt happy now he's able to use the 1,000,910 CNA samples available in the Well of AllSparks on Cybertron, because he now has the full power of the Transformatrix.

Also, Alpha Trion, who Braedey managed to regain his trust, reluctantly agreed to put in upgrades in the Transformatrix such as the ability to revive alien species on Cybertron, restore DNA and CNA, detect outer dimensional creatures, Secondary User Access, a fail-safe feature that not only protects his personality, but also can revive the user by turning into the right alien and survive death, the Star Saber, a distress signal and homing device should he go missing, and many many more.

For extra security, his friend Rex McJones built a security system into the Transformatrix with keys that have the locked DNA of a Celestial Cybertronian he has called Autobot X. It was also to prevent his doppelgänger, Masterson, from accessing this one or turn into in the middle of a fight.

Braedey walked over to his car. The car looks similar to a Subaru BR-Z and Toyota GT-86. It's primarily white with blue highlights running along the front, lower parts of the doors and trunk, the highlights intersecting on the front, creating an 'X' shape. The headlights are blue. The wheels have a set of shiny rims that look futuristic in shape. This car is known as the Blue Bolt, a prototype car for Braedey his Grandpa Jackson and Jessie had given to him on his 17th birthday.

"Man, some days here get so bored, I'd wish for even a car chase to happen

"Man, some days here get so bored, I'd wish for even a car chase to happen." Braedey muttered to himself, climbing into his car. He holds up the Transformatrix in front of the steering wheel, the engine starting up, and all the electrics in the car firing up. "Really, I just wish for something good to happen. It's almost like watching paint dry. No sign of any Decepticon activity." He shifts the car into drive, and heads off down the Coolsville streets.

Braedey looks at the new empty streets, but breathes a sigh. Still no sign of anything or anyone. "Contact Rex McJones." He said to his dashboard, and a wireless call is made to Rex. "Hey, Rex. How you and Jessie doing now?" He asked.