Stan pecked a kiss to Kyle's nose. "Kyle, just you being alive, and here, make me so happy already. And your freckles make your face so cute." Stan was excited for the next one. He placed his lips onto Kyle's, kissing him deeply. "Your smile makes my day. You can say the softest things but also spit fire. I would kill to hear your laugh... and I would kiss you all day if I could." Stan kissed him again, already missing the feeling.

Stan then moved down to bite at Kyle's neck, leaving hickeys that would definitely show, but Stan wanted them to be seen. He wanted people to see how lucky he his to have THE Kyle Broflovski as a friend and a partner. Kyle let out a small moan, quickly moving his hand to cover his mouth. Stan grinned at the motion, finding it cute that Kyle does that whenever he lets out a sound, whether it be laughing or moaning. "I love your voice dude... I don't think I could go a day without hearing it. You're not annoying, you're real. You say it how it is. You also have an adorable singing voice, don't think I don't hear you when you're taking a shower." Kyle blushed and covered his face again. "Oh god... let's not talk about that..." Stan simply laughed. "Awww your blush is adorable too!"

Stan gently grabbed Kyle's hands and pulled them away from his face, kissing them. "Your arms give the best hugs, and your hands give the best handjobs..." Kyle blushed even deeper this time. "STAN!!" Stan just laughed and moved to hug Kyle. "You're also really good at basketball, you look hot when you play." Kyle just rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless.

Stan moved down to place his head against Kyle's chest. He was silent for a while, listening to his heartbeat like it was music. "I love you so much dude. I've said it before... I don't want you to die until I do."

He came back up to eye level with Kyle. Stan moved his hands under Kyle's shirt, placing them against his back. "Whenever you get angry with me cuz I did something dumb, or you don't talk to me, I get so sad. I love every part of you, but I can't stand your back facing me, like you hate me. You think you're not good enough for me? It's more like I'm not good enough for you. I want to become a better person for you, and I'm trying. I think it's been about two months now since I've stopped drinking, and I've never been happier. Who needs all that fake stuff when I've got you." Kyle smiled, and kissed Stan, trying his best to portray his love for him through it.

Stan then moved his hands back around to Kyle's stomach, making him giggle. He was pretty ticklish. Stan started chuckling. "You're so warm. I need my fiery boi." Kyle ended his laughing fit, still smiling but slightly shaking his head. "I think your hands are just cold dude, I think it's snowing outside." Stan looked over Kyle's shoulder out through the window. It was dark outside, but it was indeed snowing now. Stan looked back at Kyle, moving his hands to his hips. "I will admit, it's kinda true that jews don't have rhythm, but I think it adds to your charm. Have you seen yourself dance at parties dude? You're an animal! And it's fucking hilarious." Kyle just groaned while Stan smiled, moving his hands further down and around, now squeezing his ass.

"You have the greatest ass, and I wanna wear it as a hat for all eternity." Kyle grinned, going red a little. Stan then smirked, moving his hand around to Kyle's dick, his smirk quickly changing to a shocked face. "Dude... is me praising you making you hard right now?" He started to smile, finding it humorous, but Kyle only got more flustered. "N-NO!! It's just... you're really feeling me up okay! You keep moving your hands around and... well how else am I supposed to react!?" He covered his eyes while Stan quietly laughed, palming him through his sweatpants. Kyle moaned, shifting his hand from his eyes to his mouth. Stan continued with what he was intentionally going to say, still pleasing his partner. "Anyway... I was gonna say you have an awesome dick. You're such a turn on..." Stan moved in closer to Kyle, who was panting now. Stan quietly whispered to him, as if they were in public and anyone could here. "One day I'm gonna bend you over every table and counter in this house and fuck the hell out of you." Stan could feel Kyle get harder from all his talk, and he even started to hear Kyle softly moan his name. He decided to finish him off before continuing, not wanting to leave him flustered and needy. Kyle eventually came, and Stan was sporting a hard-on now himself, but figured they could deal with it later.

With Kyle still a panting mess, Stan rested his hands behind Kyle's thighs and tangled their legs together. "You're tall and lean, and a very fast runner. I wanna run away with you, away from South Park. I wanna be with you all my life, because if you weren't in it, then it really isn't my life is it?" Kyle wrapped his hand around Stan's neck, leaning closer to him, smiling. Stan smiled too, then chuckled. "And your feet are great too... for kicking Cartman's ass if he told us we were being super gay right now." Kyle started laughing too, kissing Stan.

When they parted, Stan grinned. "So, do you understand now why I love you so much?" Kyle smiled and hugged Stan, cuddling into him to escape the cold. "Yeah... I think I get it now..." Kyle looked up at Stan since he was positioned lower on the bed. "You're incredible dude... I love you..." Stan kissed Kyle on his head. "Anything for you dude. Now uh... show some of that love and help me out?" Stan was still hard, surprised that it was still prominent. Kyle snorted, finding it funny that Stan was embarrassed. He reached into his pants while kissing him, relieving his companion.

Soon they were back into their spooning position, cuddling even closer to eachother because of the climate drop. Kyle began to sleep peacefully, happy that he had amazing person with him who loved him so much. Stan snuggled into Kyle's hair, and Kyle hugged Stan's hands into his chest, letting the night snow continue to fall softly outside.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Wow ok this is the first ever South Park fic I've wrote, I strive to get better!! Style is my absolute otp so it was fun writing, I've had this idea for a while but was scared to actually try writing it... but i'm glad I pulled thru! Thxx for checking it out! ♥︎♥︎