Episode 1

It has been 2 months. Everything was pretty normal.
You still don’t remember what happened that evening.

You can’t even tell your mom because you will get scolded for using that lane. Moreover she will think it is some spiritual thing.

However you have shared this to your friends. But they think that person is a stalker.
Your friends have suggested you to report it to the police but your mom will get tensed if you do.
She might even stop you from going out with your friends and your father will also support her.

Now-a-days you don’t go out too often. And even if you go, you make sure someone’s with you.

It was a almost midnight. You slept through the evening so now you are wide awake.

You: Damn! I feel so refreshed. Mom?!

"Mom?"

"Mom??"

"Geez. Where the hell did she go at this hour?"

You go to the kitchen and notice a sticky note on the fridge.
Your breath hitched as you got really nervous. You glanced at the piece of paper and then look around the kitchen once. At last, you take the sticky note from the fridge. Your hands were shaking.

At that exact moment, suddenly rain start to pour heavily and you hear a loud thunder. You could feel goosebumps all over your body. With all the remaining courage you had in your mind you look at the sticky note.

You start to read
Are you awake? My lazy brat! Hurry up and eat the food that I have kept in the fridge and after that straight up go to study. No Kdrama and no Kpop, okay? Me and your father are going to your grandma’s house, we will come back soon.
Your mom

You were relieved.

You: Seriously... I was so scared. But geez, Mom always nags at me for studying

It was really late, your mom and dad didn’t come back yet.
Maybe they are late because of the rain, it has been raining heavily. Even the sky is growling so loudly.
The roads might be blocked because of that.

*phone rings*
You: Must be mom. Ohh gwadd what! Baekhyun!!!!! My crush is calling me! Holyy molyyy!!
Video call?? Aaahhhh I look so ugly! Gwad I am naturally ugly anyways. Should I accept it or not... Ahhh the call will get cut in a second!!!

You: Urghh *receives*

Baekhyun: Hey Y/N, why did you take so long to pick up my call? *pouts*

You: *Seriously why does he have to make that face* Umm sorry, I was in the washroom.

You and Baekhyun were talking, more like only he was talking while you were just listening and admiring his beauty.

Baekhyun: Hey, do you know if you call bloody marry seven times in front of a mirror on a rainy day it will come to meet you?

You: I am Annabelle myself. What are you talking about? Besides there is nothing like that.

Baekhyun: Huh! You are just scared.

You: Me? Scared? *sighs*
I am doing this now in front of you.

Baekhyun: Okay!! *grins*

You set your phone on a place where Baekhyun could see both you and the mirror.

Baekhyun: Yahh are you seriously doing this? I was joking!

You: Yes, bloody merry come here.
Bloody merry come here.

Baekhyun: Umm Y/N I think I saw someone’s shadow in the mirror.

You: *nice try* Bloody merry come here.

Suddenly light goes out. You were talking with him on Kakao Talk by using wifi so the call gets disconnected automatically. But before that you heard the boy screaming his ass off.

You: *sighs* Why do even I like that idiot?

Someone: Oh! So you like that boy?

You jump in fear. It was an unknown male voice. You try to run out of your room but you felt a strong grip on your left hand and after a second you found someone was back hugging  you.

"Who are you? Let me go!" you yelled.

Someone: Don’t worry, Dear. I am not bloody merry.
How can I leave you? I have missed you so much *whispers in your ear*

I want to play with you, my doll.