The girl in the flowerdress (26)

Start from the beginning

"Either they're guarding the world's largest vacuum...," Kwan insisted.

"Or that's where Chan's being held," Coulson said. "Send your teams into the tunnels, to secure the lower floors. Warn them, that the centipede serum is highly explosive."

"Understood," Kwan answered.

"And then there's something else," Coulson said. "You've met my level six specialist?"

"The Spanish one?" Kwan asked.

Sanchez had left the car, and came into their direction.

"She's an undercover," he told Kwan.

"Into your team?" Kwan asked.

"Exactly. Agent Kwan, meet agent Nyla Sanchez, level Nine and a half."

In the whole history of SHIELD, there had just been one living being with a nine and a half clearance. Every SHIELD agent knew who that was.

"You're kidding me, Coulson?"

"Absolutely not," Sanchez answered for him. "I have my own orders. We need to do this properly and fast."

"Ofcourse," Kwan responded.

"And agent Kwan? I would appreciate it if-"

Kwan knew exactly what she meant. 'Don't scream it from the rooftops.'

"Understood. But where do we go in?"

"The roof," Coulson answered. May was already up on the roof, due to a special grippling hook. Kwan, Coulson and Sanchez followed as fast as they could, together with the other special forces. After they had been through a few corridors, with May in the front, they stopped. The device in May her hand made a few bleeps.

"There. Heat signature confirmed."

There path was blocked by a door. The door was locked, ofcourse.

May gave Coulson a special exploding gadget.

"Love these things," he smiled.

After activating it, they all went a few steps back. When the door was unlocked, May kicked him open, and they all went in. It took May a little effort, to take a few guards down. She made the path free to Chan.

Speaking about Chan... Sanchez made a face. She did not like it was she saw. They had tied Chan up to a special bed, and he looked like a mess.

"Kwan..." He mumled. "It's you."

"We will get you out of here," Kwan said. They started to untie him, but a siren sounded.

Sanchez cursed loudly. Telekineses would not work, so they had to work on a plan B, eventually. But it was necessary to do it very discreetly. She could act as herself, but she couldn't give to much from her to Chan.

A few special forces continued to untie Chan, while Sanchez joined Coulson in taking guards down. She could just kill-

Her thought stopped immediatley.

Oh yeah... Right... The kill safe.

"Am I having permission?" She shouted to Coulson. It took two guards before he gave her an answer.

"Yes. You do!"

Sanchez grinned. An eventually kill would make her work much more easier.

She took two guards down by using a wall, and then she looked at Coulson, who tried to make contact with his earpiece.

"Stright team is in, security overised. Kwan, can you arrange-"

Coulson his voice faltered, and Sanchez looked surprised, not in a positive way. There was a huge burning hole in Kwan his stomach. The body of agent Kwan fell down, and Chan appeared behind him, injecting more serum into himself.