CHAPTER 9

"Tacey Morgan, where the hell are you?"

I whispered to myself as I enjoy the sunrays beneath my skin. I love spending summer in beaches but here I am lying beside my pool, all alone.

What am I doing here in LA in the first place? Oh yeah, I've followed Tacey all the way here. I'm not being a stalker. I don't know but that girl had attached something on me that I can't stop thinking of her. Now all I want is to see her always. But I don't have a clue where in LA she is right now.

Maybe I'll try calling her.

I grabbed my phone and looked for her contact number that I asked from Paul. I'll make this clear. She won't give her number to anyone in the band but I'm just smart to ask Paul. I just hope, she won't hang up on me.

After a few rings, someone answered and definitely not her.

"Good day. This is Jessica speaking. How may I help you?"

"Uhm this is Tacey Morgan's number, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is Miss Morgan's. Its for business purposes. Who am I speaking with?"

Why does she need a seperate contact number?

"This is Harry. Can I speak with her?"

"Mr. Harry, Miss Morgan is currently in a meeting but I'll tell her you've called. Do you want to leave a message?"

"Don't tell her I've called. I want to ask if where I can find her."

"Sorry, sir but I don't think I could tell you."

"Why not?" I sat up straight from my lying position.

"Its classified, for Miss Morgan's safety."

Classified? Safety? Who is she? Some kind of a VIP or a royalty?

"I'm not just a no one. I'm working with her. I'm Harry Styles. I've-"

"Who's that?" I heard spoke from the background.

"He said he's Harry Styles and he's asking where he can find you." Jessica answered whoever's on the other line.

"Give me the phone, please."

I heard shuffling until I heard her voice.

"Styles."

"Tacey!" I exclaimed jumping on my feet.

"Didn't Paul brief you that this number is for business purposes? And why are you looking for me?"

"No, he didn't. I'm looking for you because I'm also here in LA."

"So how does it concern me if you're here in LA?"

"Aren't you curious why I'm here?"

"Why should I?"

"C'mon. Don't you miss me a bit?"

"Styles, if you're not up for business then I'll hang this up because I have a lot of important things to do than to have a chit-chat with you."

"Wait, Tacey."

"Any last words?"

"You're talking like you're about to kill me."

"Just say whatever shit you wanna say!" with her tone, she's loosing her patience.