CHAPTER 6

We're currently on tour and its same thing. Gone to different places, meet the fans, sing every night and do a lot of silly things; which are the things I and the lads love to do...

Except for one thing. I mean, person.

"Styles, what do you think you're doing in a trash cart?" Tacey sceptically stares at me as she holds on the cover of the trash cart.

"I'm hiding."

"Oh I thought you're pretending to be Oscar the Grouche. Of course, you're hiding."

"Why do you have to be sarcastic?"

"Why do you have to be an immature?"

"I'm not."

"Then get out of there."

She slammed the cover hard then kicked the trash cart that it shakes me unpleasantly. Rude.

With Tacey added on tour, my life has never been the same. If life is a rollercoaster, then probably she's the obstacle. I never had a straight and serious conversation with her. She's always full of sarcasm. Sometimes when she speaks, its like a riddle. She talks like an elderly of wisdom when she's just the same age as I am. But still, she got a very filthy mouth; swearing all the time. The way she dresses up twiced her age. Always on her heels, skirt and sometimes fitted dress pants, and her polo blouse. I only saw her in a casual look once but she never did again. She always tied up her hair in a bun and its been a long time since I saw it loose up. Its been months, I guess. Just add up glasses on her blue-green eyes and she could be a very strict professor yet -even tho I don't want to admit it- she's gorgeous.

"So nice of you, Miss Sassy!" I shouted but I know it sounded a blur outside.

All I knew what happened next is I'm creeping out of the fallen trash cart, holding my aching back. I glared at Tacey who's face is emotionless.

"Why did you that?!"

"Did what?"

"Push that. I was in there."

"Do you think I could push your weight?"

"Who else could do?"

"They can," she pointed at my side. "Actually, they did."

I looked at the direction where her finger is pointing to see Louis and Niall both holding their own laugh.

"Sorry, mate." Niall finally bursted out. "She instructed, we acted."

"But you really look like Oscar in there. Your hair makes you look like." Louis laughed out.

"Nothing's funny when you caused my back to ache." I scold at them.

Then I felt a small hand slapped into my back. I turned around to see Tacey examining me, tapping her palm a bit more against my back.

"Looks like you didn't break a rib so lets get out there and do the soundcheck, now."

Still the bossy Tacey we know.

As usual, we followed her as she leads us to the stage. Same thing. We rehearse, she points out every clumsiness she'll see we're doing. And its always me.

You'll always hear my last name being shouted like a manta. I'm thankful she doesn't scream it out like an angry wife. But its insulting to hear her calls me out names.

Fucktard. Dickhead. Dipshit. Gaybo. You name it. Every second, she'd call me in every name she knows. Filthy mouth.

Her common reactions are her smirk, poker face, eyebrow arching and her signature eye rolling. She smirks when amused. Poker face when everyone else is having a laugh. I don't know if she knows a real laugh or she doesn't get a joke. She'd laugh at times, a sarcastic laugh to annoy you. Eyebrow arching as if she's questioning your existence. And eye rolling when she finds you boring and hilarious. She only shows a real emotion when mad and annoyed.