CHAPTER 4

I drove my way to the snowy streets of London. It's not a heavy snow but it's good enough to cover the whole place.

It's been a struggle for me to wake up in cold mornings like this. But instead leaving my ass to its haven, I'm here driving my way to our rehearsals because this is what I supposed to do and I wanted to do. Everyone knows how much I love singing and I love what I'm doing. If you count this as a job, well, I could say I'm in love with my job. That's why even if I would find our new voice coach that I added up to my 'to-despise' list, I would still be attending the rehearsals. I'm here for my passion in the first place; not for her.

"Nice to join us, Mr. Styles. You're a minute late." she sternly told me.

"Good morning to you too, Miss Morgan." I sarcastically spoke to her and made my way to an empty seat beside Zayn.

"So that's it? You're a minute late." she reminded.

"What should I do? I'm just a minute late." I crossed my arms. I don't get this girl at all.

"Every action has a consequence to take and you know that I hate people who aren't punctual."

"It's just sixty seconds. Can you just let it slip?" I retorted.

"Sixty seconds ago, we should've started." she pointed.

I was about to talk but she beated me to that.

"First rehearsal that I'd be doing with you and you're late. I'm putting you up on a D.A."

"What the actual fuck?"

"Language."

"Seriously," I dramatically stood up towering her sitted figure. "You're not my boss here."

"I'm in charge."

"You're just our fucking voice coach!"

"Harry!" Paul Roberts -our choreographer- called out. "You have to know something."

My head snaps to his direction. He's just a few feet near us.

"What should I know aside from the fact that she's a fucking bitch?" my anger poured out.

"Styles, this fucking bitch-"

"Shut your damn mouth. I'm not talking to you!" I cut her off.

"Harry," Paul called out once more in a warning tone.

"What?" I snapped at him.

"You can't talk to her like that. She's also added as a tour manager." Paul explained and surely, my eyes went wild.

I look around and saw how the people around me have the same expression; as if they want to laugh at me. I turn to look at the brunette sitted perfectly with her legs crossed, watching me intently with her famous smirk.

"Surprise, surprise?" she mocked. "The management decided about it yesterday along with Mr. Paul Higgins. So yeah, this fucking bitch is one of your tour managers. I've warned you."

"Did you guys know about this?" I asked directly to my four band mates.

"Five minutes before you've arrived." Louis replied.

I muttered every curse I know. This can't be happening. This is worst than my wildest nightmare. This is bullshit. I sigh frustatedly as I walk back to my former seat.