"Yeah, I thought really hard... I mean, you probably have no sugar and spice in the bedroom, now you and Dani can go lingerie shopping." Niall winked, causing a line of laughter from everyone, and a slap up the head from Maura.

"Niall!" She scolded, "Liam and Danielle's sex life is none of your business, no one asks where you put your silly willy, now hush."

" Silly Willy," Louis snorted a laugh, "This is why we love you Ma ma Horan."

Maura grinned, "Oh hush all of you, its my turn to pick from the hat, but seeing as there's only one last person left, Justin, Merry Christmas hun." Maura leaned down, picking up a bag, and handing it to me.

I blushed, "Thank you." I said, before peaking in, and pulling out two wrapped gifts.

One was box shaped, and the other felt like a piece of clothing. I opened the box first, and it was a shower and bath set for men. I smiled thankfully up at Maura, before going to unwrap the other gift.

"Wait a sec, Justin." Maura interrupted. I looked at her, confused a little, thinking I did something wrong. She smiled, "I think that's something you and Niall could open upstairs. Everyone else please help me clean up."

Niall stood up, pulling me to my feet and led me out the room, while I held the bag.

" Is this something sexual?" I asked Niall, blushing.

He laughed, "No."

We walked into the bedroom, where Niall turned to me and smiled, motioning me to open the gift.

I opened it, unfolding what looked like a sweater, knitted at home. I stared at its Christmas  colours, red and green. Then the words ' Justin Bieber; And the Horan Elves' I giggled and raised a brow.

"What's that mean?" I smiled.

"Its what me Mum calls my family 'round Christmas time... its her way of saying she accepts you in the family... we wear the sweaters every Christmas, the boys even have one, and I think she's made Chaz and Ryan one each to wear tomorrow too." Niall laughed.

I smiled, giving Niall a hug, "God, I love you and your mum."

"Not the same way, right?" He laughed, holding me close.

I chuckled, shaking my head as I buried my face into his neck with a content sigh, "Couldn't love anyone like I love you." I mumbled, fixated on the scent of a fruity smell coming from him - most likely his conditioner.

"You okay, now?" Niall rubbed my lower back, tightening his grip slightly - as if he were afraid I'd slip from his arms.

I smiled, "Yeah, I'm fine... we should probably go back down and give them a hand."

"I have a better idea," Niall smiled, walking backwards with me still tightly in his arms.

I felt one of his arms move away, before hearing a clicking noise - which I'm certain is the sound of him locking the door.

I looked at him curiously, a small smile on my lips. Niall just shook his head, leading me towards the bed, and pulling me down with him as he sat on the edge.

He encouraged me to straddle his lap, where I then held onto his shoulders, biting my bottom lip as a blush crept onto my cheeks.

His fingers placed themselves on my hips, massaging the area lightly as his blue eyes focused on my brown ones.

He smiled at me, leaning up to brush his nose against mine, "Can we just kiss for a little while?" He asked, but I knew he wouldn't even wait for an answer as his firm lips pressed against my slightly gaped ones.