Chapter 9- Proposal

Just keep it coming babe,
Treat my body like a guitar.
-Beyoncé

"Please don't hurt me I'm pregnant", I blinked away tears, remembering what happened a week ago

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Please don't hurt me I'm pregnant", I blinked away tears, remembering what happened a week ago.

The person behind me froze for awhile. "What?", I gasped as I heard the familiar voice. I couldn't forget that deep rough voice which always made me shiver.
***
Elena's P.o.v
He turned me around to face him. "You-u", he stuttered. "Yes I am", tears fell freely. 

"It's all your fault! I can't even afford to pay for my apartment and food, then you come and take advantage of me! How am I suppose to take care of him? I can't even tell my mum or else I won't get a job at all and we would suffer even more". I was sobbing uncontrollably.

He hugged me tightly ignoring my struggles and walked me out of the store.

He stopped me in front of a park and sat me on a bench.

"I know what I did was wrong-", he started. "You have no idea what situation you put me through!". I yelled at him and continued to punch his chest.

"Calm down". He held me tightly until I stopped crying and thrashing.

"I know what you are going through, I did a background check on you and saw how much you are struggling to maintain an apartment".

"Stalker much?"

He placed his hand on my mouth. "Just listen!". He said frustrated.

I'm glad he is.

"I came back to apologize and lend you money. But when you said that you were pregnant with my son or daughter, I have to do something else". I removed his hand.

"There's nothing you can do".

"Yes there is". He got on his knee and held my hand. "Please marry me, let me take care of you and our son. Your Mum can stay with us. We will make sure both of you are healthy and safe. I promise".

I have to admit I was shocked. This escalated very quickly. I froze for a bit then had the courage to speak. "You're just saying that because I'm carrying your child. You don't even know me".

"I know but I would like to spend the rest of my life making it up to you and learning everything about you. I'll make sure you, your mother and child grow up together. There's something about you Elena that is driving me crazy. It may sound creepy, but I need you in my life"

I thought about it for a while. He will make sure my mother and child is safe and healthy. In this situation that I am in, I rather say yes than live on the street. Screw the 'I need you in my life' thing. I'm going to do it for my family, Excluding Jason. Even if it means marrying someone I am not in love with.

"Okay", I chocked out. "But it doesn't change how much I hate you. I'm just doing this for my mother and child".