Chapter 7- Leaving

I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home
-Dirty Money

I'm coming homeTell the world I'm coming home-Dirty Money

Elena's P.o.v
I cried hysterically as I gripped the bed sheet tightly to cover my body. "How could you?", I yelled.

I need to get out of here. I can't stay any longer. He took away my virginity, I was saving it for the right time.

"I-I", He stuttered sitting across me, not knowing what to say about his actions.

I quickly grabbed his shirt on the floor and put it on.

"I hate you", I spit out with hate. His eyes showed guilt. "Wait!", He called out as I moved towards the door.

I ignored him and continued to walk past him. However, he gripped my forearm tightly keeping me in place. "What?", I whispered looking at the floor feeling defeated.

"You can't tell anyone about this", He said.

"Why do you think I won't tell anyone? You raped me! This is sexual assault! Get away from me you monster!", I yanked my arm from his grip and ran to my room.

I threw my clothes in my suitcase as fast as I can. I ran out of the room and made my way to the front door while wiping my cheeks with my palm.

"What happened darling?", Mrs. Grant appeared behind me. "Oh dear you're leaving. Can we at least talk about why you were crying?", She asked with concern.

"Your son raped me that's what happened", I said a bit too harshly feeling guilty. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. Her eyes became glossy.

I turned around and walked out in a fast pace and made my way to the train station. It was a 15 minute walk, but in this case I just wanted to be anywhere but here.