AUTHOR'S LAST NOTE

So,ayun.

Ahahahahaha,natapos na. After 1927383729010182 years, with the help of my friends, natapos ko na rin.

Di pa ready ang book 2 ahhahah!

So ayun,ahahahaha! Salamat pala 700+ reads road to 1k na tayoooooo

Woooop woop woop!!!❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

Party alert! Ahhaha!

Salamat sa support and votes! So yun lang.

I want to give credits to my friend who helped me with this book.

Matcha's Reincarnation also known as "Matchanie" is a Youtube Channel that is all about EVERYTHING. This channel posts any type of category and is mostly about People and Blogs. Matchanie came from an ordinary school in the land of green,Cebu in Philippines. When Matchanie was a child,her favorite dishes are mostly the greens. Green cookies,green cakes and green macaroons. As she grew older, she knew that the green cookies,cakes and macaroons where not green BUT they were called MATCHA.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram:

http://www.twitter.com/MatchaHAHA_22
http://www.instagram.com/matcha_hey

Follow me on Wattpad and read some of my stories:

http://www.wattpad.com/Matchanie_chinie

The picture above is Akko and Andrew, I choose it because it suits to the man named Andrew which our protagonist is named Andrew. (Haha! Wag mokong pansinin.)

This book is a work of fiction.Names,characters,some places and incident are from the author's imagination and are used fictitiously.Any resemblance to actual events,places or person,living or dead,is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved.No part of this book maybe reproduced in any form or by any
electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission from the publisher,except by a reviewer,who may quote brief passages in review .

May the lord be with you 🙏🏼.

Peace. 👌🏼

- Matcha • ~ ^