#1 Lee Seunghoon - Skipping

You went with your friends at a college gathering to find a guy, it was your first time going in this kind of event so you were nervous but at the same time excited.

The four of you reach the destined place and it was a korean barbeque restaurant, there you see four guys chatting with each other. Your eyes focus to the black hair model like guy and you instantly smile, he saw you looking at him and he smiled back.

You diverted your gazed because he caught you looking at him, your face turning red because of embarrassment. The eight of you went inside the restaurant and started introducing each other.

Each and one of you sat opposite to each other and you were happy because you were sitting infront of him. You keep glancing at him because he was so handsome. It was his turn to introduce himself, “Hello, I’m Lee Seunghoon” was the only thing he said. You thought that he was a man of few words and boy you guessed it wrong.

After eating and chatting, you guys went and rent a karaoke room. The guys ordered alcoholic drinks while the girls ordered foods, you were worried because you have a low intolerance of alcohol so you get drunk easily.

And instead gulping down a shot, you just take little sip, everyone was already comfortable with each other because of drunkenness. You were just watching at the side not taking part in all the craziness, but you were having fun. You didn’t notice but Seunghoon was already sitting beside you gulping down a shot, you thought it was alcohol but really it was just juice, he then was talking nonstop, making jokes, doing funny dance and before you knew it you were laughing beside him.

You casually pat his shoulder when he makes a joke making you laugh, you keep looking at him with dreamy eyes but you can’t stop because he was such a good guy. Your casually sip turn into gulping down a shot, you haven’t notice but you were already drunk.

Your hands keep reaching for Seunghoon and he doesn’t mind it at all, he even held your hand underneath the table so the others won’t see it. It was like the two of you were in your own world, everyone was drunk already and doesn’t pay much attention to the surrounding.

You and Seunghoon were glued to each other, still holding hands like a couple.

He put his head in the crook of your neck, and you take a sharp inhale, your heart started beating furiously. “Oh my! what is he doing?” was going through your mind.

You instantly went jelly because of his touch, you can feel his breathe on your neck and you suddenly feel a warm but soft lick on your neck. Your mind instantly sending red alert signals, “Did he just lick me?!” you screamed inside your head.

“No way! am I imagining things?!”

Before you can think of something else, he suck on your neck with his lips making you gasped, you looked at the others to see if they notice, but they didn’t even pay any attention to your moan, “Don’t pay any attention to them” Seunghoon whispered in your ears, his voice sent shiver down to your spines in a good way.

“Hey, why don’t we leave them and go somewhere else?” Seunghoon said to you which you only nod in reply. He smile devilishly and pull you out of the room, both of you ran outside, smiling to each other and before you knew it, both of you were inside a love hotel.

Seunghoon push you lightly on the bed and started kissing you on your forehead, to your eyes, a peck on your nose and finally a gentle kiss on your lips, but at the same time he hungrily kiss you. He was on top of you while you’re at the bottom, your arm naturally hooked on his neck pulling him down more deepening the kiss.

Seunghoon effortlessly took off your shirt and bra still kissing you, while you on the other hand is having a hard time, he broke the kiss to take off his shirt seductively, your eyes instantly snap to his body. His body has a slender built but still have muscles, he can really pass off as a model and he’s tall too and have a handsome face. You can’t believe that you’re making out with this man, he was too good to be true.

He went down to kiss you again, and your hand instantly went to his hair and gently tugged on it, making him groaned.

His arm sliding down on your body and reach inside your pants, you gasped in shock, Seunghoon caught you off guard and plunged his tongue deepening the kiss.

He started fondling your nipple making it hard, your body feeling weird, you clutch his hair because of the feel, he broke the kiss and started trailing kisses on your body. Seunghoon reach your hard nipple and started sucking on it, you moan out of ecstasy, you feel him smirking while gently biting your nipple. Your body started craving for more and you can’t help but make weird noises.

“Seungh—” you gasp, when you feel his finger gently playing with your pussy, you put your arm on your mouth to stop the moaning because you feel so good.

He gently pull your arm out of your mouth, “I want to hear you moan” Seunghoon smirked.

He took off your pants along with your underwear, and started trailing kissing on your thighs, he even lightly sucked which makes your mind go crazy.

Seunghoon pulled out his dick and you were shock at how big it is, ‘Can that fit in me?’ you thought. “Don’t worry I’ll be gentle” he smiled, he stick the tip first and your mind is already going crazy.

Little by little his dick went inside you, it was big and it kinda hurt, “A shit, you're too tight” he groaned, and started moving. At first it hurt but then it felt so good, “Seunghoon” You keep calling his name as he keep trusting in and out, he was grinding inside of you.

You pulled him down and kiss him hungrily, your hands scratching his back.

“Seunghoon-aah” You moan again and again, he was panting hard.

“Ah I’m coming (Y/N)” he groaned, You also feel something coming.

“Shit” he exclaimed, he pulls out his dick and shot his cum on your body.

He plop down beside you and pull you into a hug, “Hey (Y/N)” he called you, you look at him, “I know this is happening to fast but do you wanna go out with me?” he asked sincerely, “Yes” you replied, he kiss you lightly. And both of you smile.