Why did Cap send the mute girl and the alien out without someone to translate for them?

You spotted a movie Loki would like and conveniently there was a showing soon of it. You led Loki inside to the ticket line and nearly sighed in relief when you caught him listening to the couple in front of you order their tickets. "Hello," he greeted the girl at the ticket counter when it was your turn. "We would like two tickets for..." he turned to you "which one, darling?" you signed the answer quickly. "Dragons," he concluded his sentence to the ticket lady. She looked like she was melting over his accent. You didn't blame her in the slightest. Loki paid with one of the many hundred dollar bills you spotted in the wallet Tony had given him this morning. At least you weren't strapped for cash today...

Somehow the guy at the snack counter signed so you could order your snacks on your own. You ordered automatically based on what you and your best friend had done when you'd come to the movies. [A large popcorn with extra butter and a large drink please] you signed to the guy, who began making your order. You turned to Loki [Sorry! I should have gotten you your own drink. I forgot... I'll get him to get us another]

"Forgot what, darling?" Loki asked, curious more than anything.

[My best friend and I used to come here all the time. We always used to share a drink because it was cheaper]

Loki shrugged. "I see no problem with it," he replied with a smile. You breathed a sigh of relief that he wasn't offended, or thinking you'd assumed this a date where sharing would have been normal. Loki carried the snacks and walked with you to the actual theater. You handed the ticket collector your tickets, more interested in Loki's interested curious expression at the entire experience.

He was enthralled by the entire experience. His eyes lit up like a child's when the the screen came on. "That is the biggest TV..." he stared at it in awe and you took a picture of his gleeful expression. You both devoured the popcorn. He loved it, though he would never admit to the others how much he cared for the mundane Midgardian snack. He did pout over getting butter on his hand, until you grinned mischievously at him, grabbed his hand by the wrist, and licked the salt and butter off of one of his fingers. He chuckled at your antics. He absolutely loved the movie too, it was about Vikings and dragons. You figured he would enjoy it.

After the movie you ducked into the ladies' room to wash the last of the salt and butter from your own hands. You weren't surprised to find Loki waiting right outside the door for you when you came back out, even though you knew for a fact that he was going down to the mens' room to do the same.

"So, what is our next adventure?" he asked you with a smile.

[Are you hungry?] you asked. You knew how Asgardians were. He wasn't as bad as Thor, but they could both be bottomless pits.

"We devoured our weight in popcorn, I think even I can survive until you are actually hungry," he replied with a grin. That earned him a smirk in reply. You took his hand again and wandered around the mall with him for a long while. You'd missed this and it was fun wandering the shops and oogling the things you didn't need.

One of your best decisions that afternoon was to drag him into the build a stuffed animal store. "Why are we going in here?" he asked confused. You just gripped his hand tighter and dragged him inside.

[It's fun] you signed at him. He didn't look convinced, but let you drag him over to the wall of the unfilled stuffed animals. You looked them over carefully, then picked the cutest teddy bear you saw. You grabbed an empty one, then gave Loki a look.

He huffed. "Why am I doing this?" he grumbled, but he would have fun once he realized what you were doing. He picked a bear that was the same raven colored as his hair. It was perfect. You grinned and dragged him over to the bear stuffing machine. He laughed when they made you both do the silly heart ceremony before the little fabric hearts were put in the bears. Once the bears were sewn up, Loki tried to move to the register. You grabbed his arm to stop him and dragged him over to the clothes instead. "Darling, why are we dressing the stuffed animals?" He rolled his eyes, especially at the staff noticing his hesitance to participate. You pouted at him. "Very well." He followed you while you searched through the bear clothes until you found what you were looking for. He didn't understand what you were up to until you put the ballet slippers on your bear that you had dressed in jeans and an oversized hoodie.