Pretty Please

🎶You so fuckin precious when you smile. Hit it from the back and drive you wild🎶

Hayden~

     The day started out already stressful since I had to sit through another meeting at Jaden's daycare still concerning the girl he pushed off the slide and all that.

The girl's parents now pressed charges and we'll have to pay now. The expenses were kinda high and they said if I pay it, then no further consequences, so I didn't have to worry about that.

Sadly, I'm not made out of money so I can't go around paying things for just nothing.

But then Michael being back comes back into my mind and I knew that he never had problems with money...and I just don't understand how

He doesn't work, so I had always wondered where he got his money. He never told me every time I used to ask so I've never known til this day.

"Michael how do you earn money?" I asked him as we're currently sitting in the living room. I'm folding clothes while Jaden's sleeping in his room, and Michael's playing some type of game on the TV.

He looked over at me briefly and made a face, dismissing my question. Anyway, you hungry?" He asked

I kissed my teeth and frowned my face. "Come on tell me! I've always wanted to know and you know it." I pointed out, giving him a look as he proceeded to try and ignore my question. But today I'm gonna find out

I instantly gasped as a thought came to my mind I covered my mouth and my eyes narrowed towards his. He looks at me again like I'm crazy, at the way I gasped.

"Do you sell drugs?" I questioned, putting down one of my shirts that I was about to fold and I gave him "the mom look"

He gawked and threw his head back briefly and tauntingly. "Not anymore mamas." He replied pausing whatever game he was playing and came over to me, helping me out with the clothes. My brows then raised

"Not anymore?" I asked, which caused him to chuckle a bit as if I'm joking

"Stop squintin yo pretty eyes. It causes crow's feet."

"Whatever just tell me what your secret is!" I nearly begged him and he just chuckled again, shaking his head

"Right now I ain't got no secret. I'm jobless and clean. I gotta start over. But I still got money stashed  in my bank of course. The fuck? But Devon been takin' care of my money 'n shit. I ain't a broke boy."

My face was straight. "You didn't answer my question."

"Sho did." He scoffed and got up from helping me, going back to his game.

I rolled my eyes giving up as I know he'll never tell me his secret from years ago. But it isn't important anyway.

I soon finished up and put the clothes away and joined him on the couch, watching what he was doing. I looked over at him a few times, just remembering how it used to be.

I haven't asked him about the Asylum yet, and how it was for him there. I didn't ask any personal questions yet. But I wanna know what he even did in there.

If he's really changed.

He caught me staring and I immediately looked down avoiding him as he just chuckled once again, pausing the game he was playing for a second time.
"Why you starin at me huh?" He asked curiously, tilting his head to the side as I gave him a sheepish look