Crystal Clear

"Sky why won't you press charges on him huh? Are you too scared?"

"No." she said, putting her head down, which was a sign of defeat

"Then what is it? He did all this to you, and you're still protecting him?"

She nodded her head

"Why?"

"Like I've said before, I-"

"We're done listening to that same excuse. It's not only because you love him. It's something else. What else happened in your house that day Sky?"

She turned her head not wanting to answer any more questions. It's making her nervous

"You're hiding something. We're gonna find out what it is."
____________________
Omniscient~

       It's a bright and sunny day in Philly today.

Michael was adjusting to being back and everything's turning out to be okay. No trouble—so far—and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

He still hasn't gone into town, but yet everybody knew he was back. It wasn't a secret and it wouldn't have been kept one for too long.

He hasn't even gone to a grocery store, and people still know he's here. Surprisingly, it wasn't Aliyah who told the world this time. That problem unleashes on its own.

And he still hasn't moved in with Hayden. He lost his own apartment over the years so really he has no other place. They took out all his clothing and stuff years ago and now has to buy new things.

He's so used to wearing the Asylum clothes that he didn't even remember what his own clothes looked like, or his style.

Currently, Hayden and Michael were sleeping in Hayden's bed. She told him she didn't mind if he slept with her. She's okay with it now. So he listened to her and now he has been sleeping with her for like almost a week since he's been back

Hayden opened her eyes and stretched her arms, running her hand down her face. She looked down, seeing Michael's arms around her waist. It just brought back old times.

She smiled a little and gently removed his arm, about to get off but. "Whatchu doin'?" Michael groggily asked with closed eyes. He wasn't a really light sleeper, but he could wake up at the drop of a pen at times.

She looked back at him and lightly yawned. "I'm gonna go get Jaden up." She explained, but his grip tightened.

"You stay here and relax. I'll do it." He offered, and sat up stretching his arms. His muscles flexed and she caught herself staring for a seemingly long time before he caught her stare and cocked a brow at her before she looked elsewhere and protested.

She furrowed her brows and pouted her face. "B-but-"

"No."

"I-"

"Mm mm."

She sighed in defeat and laid back down on the bed, eyes never leaving his. She covered her body with the covers again as he eased off of the bed, standing to his feet before putting on sweatpants over his boxers as he's shirtless

"C-can I at least say good morning to him?" Hayden quietly asked looking up at him as he shook his head with a small laugh.

"I'll say it for you. Now relax mama." He ordered her

She folded her hands and purses her lips, containing herself contentedly before speaking again. "Well...lemme know if there are problems."

He walked out the room, remembering Hayden's orders because if anything were to happen, he wouldn't even know what to do. Considering it's his first child, he has no experience whatsoever.