cont.

Finally reaching to the safer place where he could talk.
Tae breathing heavily,  so was i .
WhAaa what happened ??? I asked grasping the air.
Mian mianhae... he panting.
We performed first and was about to leave and got to know u reached just now, sorry not mentioning about our schedule.
"I can make up to you ...... he kept talking and talking" ,the only thing i was noticing was his sweat coming down through his forehead down his cheeks touching his slight left side lips , i just kept looking at him and wondering how flawless  can a person be, his eyes , nose his smile everything.

Suddenly a familiar sound shaking me up Noooona Nooonaa and brings me back to reality "ya ya say... i mummered .
So dinner ?? Anytime ?? You say,
DINNER?? I asked widening my eyes.
Please noona - tae folding  his hands together. 

(there he goes ...and I can't say no anymore )

Okay okay i will! Stop saying sorry .
Noona i must hurry i need to go back, members are waiting in van. So here this is my number,Giving a piece  of   Paper his number written on it.
He turned and ran towards the van.
Me holding the number in one hand not knowing how to take an step ahead??
Not knowing how to react , within the fraction of time things happened and to my amaze i was happy on cloud 9 (if it exists)

{things were quiet changing on my side, I stopped thinking of  him as a boy and  rather he kept coming to my head as man..}
.....................................................
Back in home

While changing i kept thinking weird stuffs, am i falling for him?? No no this can't happen  and kept reminding my self.

Its almost 12 at night. And my eyes wide open gazing the ceiling, i am way to old for him, he can be in love with some good young girl, or if  this all just  in my head , he never thought of me as I am thinking now.  What if things turns to be wrong, otthoke. What shall i do , i should not go to dinner. Its been while i have been to dates or dated anyone, this all going to go worse if i kept thinking him  as my man. {kept thinking until fell asleep }
................................................................

2 days later.

In my chamber, still not saved his numberAnd still not alright about what happened.

Ma'am hello!! My junior assistant was waving at me,, wake up!! Ma'am.

Ye yeah say, slipping my hands off my cheeks, yeah say.

a person has been looking for you for 2 days. he has been coming and you somehow was not present here. so finally I got to tell u now.

do you have idea about that person, what shall I say to him, if he comes back again.

WHAT? did he mention anything special?

"no I guess" she answered nodding her head as no.

oh!! okay. I will take care of it . you can go now.

as she was about to leave , "wait  I remember now he kept saying something about number." sorry I just remembered. assistant said turning back towards me.

I was shocked . I asked her to leave .

as soon as she left I called the number given. a deep husky voice on the other side of phone and definitely confirming him as tae. " noonaaaaaaaa!!!!! a very happy voice all I was hearing. so finally u got time to call me." Tae asked.

I still cant stop thinking of how arousing his voice is. ORGASMIC.

tae we need to talk today my be in my house? I sounded as if I ordering him to be in my house. because I don't want to risk ur security in any matter. 

tae"noona I hope you are fine with it . if you are fine me having in your house I am fine too.

I gave the address : sharp at 8pm, galaxy complex apartment 8, room  26, 9th floor.

..........................................................................................................................................

back home

impatiently waiting for him to arrive and on other hand excited to have him all by himself with me in my place. re checking my makeup and singing along, yet afraid inside" how shall I bring up all my thoughts. what if its just in my head, what if he never looked at me the way I started looking at him."

.......................................................................................................................................