Flicking out my tongue I traced his bottom lip begging for him to open his mouth so I could taste him. So I could calm myself, calm him, calm our Wolf's.

Shaking his head he tried to pull away. Growling I grabbed the scuff on the back of his neck and grinded down on him, making him moan out.

My body tingled at the gruff sound as it vibrated through his chest to my bones. Making me clench my thighs but it only made my core closer to his.

Letting out a soft groan I kissed his jaw up to his lips. While he held down my hips onto his member making him hiss every time I rolled my hips.

"Ari.... Stop.... We need to ... Stop." He panted his brows scrunching together like if he was in pain.

"No not this time. I want this." I assured him pulling him back to me.

××

As soon as the words escaped my lips he hoisted me up and walked us back to his couch, his lips moving from my lips to my jaw.

My heart began to thrum as his fingers trailed up my stomach rising my shirt until he got to the bottom of my bra. 

Swooping down he laid open mouthed kisses up my navel. Moaning I arched my back and pulled on his dark locks.

Cursing under his breath he quickly took off my shirt and tore my bra making me clench my legs around his waist.

His mouth slowly continued to kiss their way up the valley of my breast until his lips ended at the top of my right breast.

"Off! I want your shirt off!" I moaned fisting his shirt into my hands.

Smirking he raised his head helping me take off his shirt. Sighing I ran my fingers down his abs making him shiver.

Smiling up at him I bit down on my lip as I unbuckled his jeans and took him into my hands.

His hands shook as a gasp escaped his lips. His eyes closed shut as I began to move my hands making sure to start slow and began to speed up.

Groaning his hands shook once more, his body weighing me down. But it didn't hurt. Instead it made me squirm with need. He was so close to my core and yet there was too much of a barrier with my jeans.

"Fuck stop baby or I won't last." He panted claiming my mouth with his.

Quickly his fingers trailed down my navel until he got to my jeans. Unbuckling them he pulled them down along with my grey panties.

Raising my hips I helped him take them off, along with his own jeans.

"Now. I need you now please" I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist once more pulling him closer to my core.

"Not yet baby " he smirked before taking my breast into his mouth while his hand began to tease the opposite breast.

Groaning I withered under him. Pulling him as close as I could and rocking my hips to get any friction.

I frowned as his lips moved to my other breast and his fingers went down and cupped my sex making me pant out and throw my head back in a moan.

Groaning he began to tease my sex before he plunged his middle finger into my core making me moan out and squirm under him.

"I love you." He panted raising his lips to kiss my own. Nodding I rocked my hips as he worked another finger into my core.

"Fuck, Caleb now. I need you now!" I cried out as my head pushed down into the couch.