Chapter 5 (burn bitch) (Bruners pov)

I lay there in bed staring at the ceiling. "I really hope she likes me.." I said to myself. Today was the day I was gonna confess to my crush. I sat up and looked around my room. I got up and grabbed my bad. I grabbed my tranquilizer and knife and shoved in in my bag. I walked out and room and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bagel and walked out the front door.

I walk up to the campus and take a deep breath. I spot my crush and run over to her. "Hi!" I yell. She looks over in confusion. "Who are you?" She asks. "So I've seen you around campus and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" She rolls get eyes and stares into my eyes. "First off no I don't even know you, second of all you're weird, and third I have a boyfriend..." my heart sinks and my smile drops. "PLEASE?" I say loudly. "NO, NOW FUCK OFF!" She yells before turning and walking away. "Well if I can't have you then no one can.." I say to myself.

BINGGGGGGG. The last bell of the day rings. I get up from my seat and run out. I look around for the girl and spot her. I run up to her. "Hey can we talk." I say. "Ugh what do you want!" She says disgusted. I grab her arm and drag her to a secluded area. I pull out the tranquilizer and stab her. I inject the fluid and she falls to the ground. I pick her up and make a run for it.

I throw her into my garage and walk over to a table. I grabbed a match and some gasoline. I walk back over to the girl and stare at her. I splash the gasoline on her and smile. I light the match and throw it on her. I watch as she goes up in flames. "Yes! Burn bitch burn!" I yell. I smile and start to laugh. "Very good.." says a voice. "Who- who's there!" I yell. A small group of people with masks walk out of the shadows and stare at my. "How did you get in here!" I scream. The one with the red mask walks forward. "We're making a cult to take over the world, would you like to join?" She asks. "Who's the leader?" I ask. "I am, that's why I have a red mask and everyone else has black masks." Says the one with the red mask. "Well, I guess I'll join." I say snickering.