First Encounter

I was heading to the cafe to start another tiring day but no worries all will pay off. After finishing here I should head to another part time job which is at the garage,then restaurant last but not least delivery work. As you can guess I am busy as hell.
I work a lot to save up and fulfill my dreams.It may not be a big deal for lots but it is hard for me .I want to open my own restaurant. I am a cook actually a talented one.Cooking have been my passion since I can remember. And that's why I am suffering like this.

I was suddenly breaked from my trance when someone bumped with my shoulder making the bag land on the ground and the material shattering around.I turned around spotting a guy with a black hoddie running away from a bunch of guys wearing a suit chasing after him .I bent down collecting my material and started to walk away. What a day to start it like this? I finished my morning job and went to the garage.The boss is pretty scary but who cares what matter is that he lays me well.I walked into the locker room changing my cloth. After dressing up in the proper outfit I continue on my work.

My phone suddenly started vibrating after a moment.I took it out of my pocket wondering about could be.The phone blinked mom written on it in big letter.I answered taking off my gloves,putting it on my ear.

"Hi mom.What do want?"I said coldly. "Stopping being rude can't a mother call her daughter."she replied.
"Say it quickly. I am in rush.I got no time to waste. "I replied
"You wench ,is this the way you talk to your mother who have suffered to raise you."she started to nag
"Whatever now tell me what you want.You wouldn't have called me with no reason. "I said tired of hearing her naggs again.
"Your brother he wanted to be admitted to this college but the money I have saved up isn't enough
I would want you to help by sending me some. He is your brother.He just finished high school so he must've a dream to be something. You wouldn't mess it up for him right?"she said her voice smoothing.

This is what she always does when she want something. It always have been my brother she doesn't give a single shit about me.

"I don't have money .You know how hard I was working to earn my dream and I am almost half way to fulfill it. So mom why don't you do me a big favor and not call or ask me for anything. I did'nt ask for anything,it is hard for me as it is just don't make it hard than it is .Please just do that for me."I said my voice cracking at the end.No matter how many time she throwed me out I still feel hurt to this day.
"You hurtless wench .You're going to just throw out your brother like that.What was I expecting from you?I was the fool one to ask for help."she said hunging up on me
"Aish"I sighed frustration running over me .'Can this day get any better'I muttered running my hand thorough my hair.I turned around to finish up my remaining work.

A guy standing at the corner startled me taking me by suprise.His brown dark eyes looking right through me.His face covered with a black mask pairing his black hoodie just his hypotnizing eyes visible which was hard to look away with his intense gaze keeping me to ground .He suddenly diverted his gaze waking away.I stood in my ground watching his disappearing figure. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. What was that all about?Though that intense gaze gave me a chill. Creepy.

'Who is he?'I thought