Fate Of The Multiverse

Start from the beginning

SmeshBras123 flew around the god, solaris tried to hit smesh with his claws, that's when smesh found his chance and dashed into the core, which hurt solaris.

Solaris: ARGH!

Solaris blocked the core with his giant arms.

Ultimate Infinite: Nice work! Now, just keep hitting that core!

SmeshBras123 kept flying around, avoiding the spiked rocks coming towards him, he dashed into the core again.

SmeshBras123: Your turn, infinite!

Ultimate Infinite: Bring it, demented bird god!

Ultimate Infinite slashed at solaris with his sword, which destroyed the armor on the arms.

Crystal: Nice one!

SB123 Meggy: You can do it, infinite!

Ultimate infinite flew towards the head and slashed it, making the head blow up.

Ultimate Infinite: It's all you, spetti!

Marioxspetti kept using his telekinesis and sent the spiked rocks flying back at solaris.

SmeshBras123: I have an idea! Let's combine attacks!

Ultimate Infinite: Good idea! Everyone, power up!

The gods powered up, ultimate infinite raised his sword, smesh cracked his neck, while spetti prepared his telekinesis.

Ultimate Infinite: BLAST AWAY!

The three gods flew towards solaris and kept hitting him, this destroyed all of the armor, suddenly, solaris started falling.

Marioxspetti: I-is it over?

SmeshBras123: No. It's not over yet.

Solaris had gone into phase 2, and appeared in front of the gods.

Ultimate Infinite: I guess it's not gonna be that easy.

Solaris let out a roar, then wings grew from his back.

Francis: No...! Ugh...is it impossible to defeat a super-dimensional being after all?!

Crystal: No...something's different... I can feel a large, powerful consciousness coming from solaris! 

Francis: What? A consciousness!? Hmm... That's it! That's his core! Even if we can't stop his form, we can stop his consciousness! 

SB123 Meggy: Look! There's a strange thing in the middle of solaris! Isn't that the core?

Ultimate Infinite: Smesh? Spetti?

SmeshBras123 & Marioxspetti: Yes?

Ultimate Infinite: Buy me some time. We need all the help we can get.

Ultimate infinite flew into the air, then raised his sword to the sky.

Ultimate Infinite: I call upon the citizens of the multiverse! Please, lend me your power! Together, we can defeat solaris!

SmeshBras123: Bring it.

SmeshBras123 and Marioxspetti flew around solaris, the giant god was firing lasers everywhere, and spiky rocks went all over the place.

Marioxspetti: Look out!

Marioxspetti pushed smesh out of the way, spetti got hit by a laser.

SmeshBras123: Spetti! You ok?

Marioxspetti: Yep. I'm fine.

The two kept fighting solaris, as ultimate infinite gathered power.