Lockup

Two months had gone by Bellamy was seeing Clarke everyday. Clarke would hangout with Octavia when Bellamy was at work.

Bellamy's POV

I was heading home after working late, knowing me and Clarke had been together now a little over three months, she was always waiting at my room for me. She made sure Octavia was safe, and kept her company, so I was rushing back. I couldn't wait to see Clarke.

Bellamy: "hey beautiful" he says walking into the room.

Clarke: "shhhh" she says getting up from putting a blanket on Octavia.
"How was your day?" She asks walking over to him.

Bellamy: "Long." He laughs before kissing her.

Clarke: "I'm gonna head home, its late" she says

Bellamy: Okay, see you tomorrow? I'm off" he says smiling at her.

Clarke: "Definitely" she smiles and kisses him "Just gonna be a little later, I have my yearly check up" she laughs then heads out.

Clarkes POV

I wake up, shower, brush my teeth and get dressed. I head down to the mess hall for breakfast before my check up. I see Wells so I sit with him.

Wells: "Hey Clarke" he says before taking a bite.

Clarke: "Hey, how have you been?" She asks

Wells: "Good, how are you and Bellamy?" he asks looking away from her.

Clarke: looks at the time "We are good! Thanks for asking!" She says happily "I have to get going, yearly check up" she says sarcastically.

Clarke heads to the doctor hall. She sees her mom.

Clarke: "Hey mom, ready?" She says walking in

Abbey: "Yes, sit up here" she motions to the table.

Abbey checks her daughters oxygen, her blood pressure, her height and weight, They even do a pregnancy test since she knows her daughter is sexually active.

Clarke: "All good?" She says jumping off the table.

Abbey: "seems it. Everything is normal!" She says, then hugs her daughter bye.

Clarke gets to Bellamy's room, knocks on the door. Nobody answers. It seems nobody is home. she knows Octavia isnt to open the door at all. So she goes to mess hall, to find Bellamy, he wasn't there either. She heads home, figuring maybe he did work after all.

She gets to her house and decides to draw and watch some movies. She ends up falling asleep. She wakes up to bellamy.

Bellamy: "Clarke! Clarke!" He yells shaking her "Wake up, I need you." He crys.

Clarke quickly realizes and wakes.

Clarke: "Bellamy? Yeah? What is it." She says sitting up hugging him

Bellamy: "They found out." He says crying on her shoulder.

Clarke: "Bellamy.. I'm so sorry." She says starting to cry

Bellamy: "They killed her. They killed my mother. And put Octavia in the sky box.. they took my guard uniform. I have nothing." He says looking at her, tears all down his face.

Clarke: "You have me. You will always have me. And the sky box has visiting days. You can see your sister." She says wiping his tears.

Bellamy: "I love you Clarke" he sniffles.

Clarke cant believe what she just heard. He loves her? She sat there thinking to herself. she knows she loves him too, she just thought there was no way he was feeling the same thing.

Clarke: "I love you too Bellamy" she says smiling, she then kisses his lips, salty from the tears.

He then deepens the kiss, as he lays her on her back. They begin making out, she pulls his shirt off, and he pulls hers off, he reaches behind her back and unclips her bra. She pulls it off between them as he kisses down to her neck, he takes of her pants then his. Then you know what happens.

The next morning, Clarke wakes up before Bellamy. Theres a note on the table. "Clarke. Come to the doctor hall when you wake up. Mom."

Bellamy comes out of the room, as shes reading the note.

Bellamy: "Goodmorning" he says smiling from her doorway.

Clarke: "Goodmoring" she smiles walking over to him.

Bellamy: "Breakfast?" He asks as he kisses her.

Clarke: "I'll meet you there, I have to stop by and see my mom." She says kissing him and he then walks out.

Clarke heads to see her mom. She walks in and sees her mom with two
guards.

Clarke: "Mom? What's going on?" She says as the gaurds grab her.

They drag me to the sky box, I dont understand? Did they know I wanted to tell about the air supply? I said wouldn't. Shes been in there two hours now. The door opens.

Clarke: "Mom!" She runs to the door hugging her. "What's going on? Why am I here? I wasnt gonna say anything about the air suppy." she yells.

Abbey: "Honey no, that's not why your here." She says taking her daughters hands in hers. "Honey, you're pregnant." She says, clarkes eyes drop.

Clarke: "What.. Bellamy.. You have to tell him I'm here, I have to tell him" she says slightly smiling.

The gaurd comes in and tells her to leave, it's not visiting day.

It's been 5 days Clarke hasnt seen anyone. Just then the door opens she figures it's her mom and bellamy.

Abbey: "Clarke.." her mom says

Clarke: "Wheres bellamy?" she asks looking past her mom.

Abbey: "He's not coming.. I'm sorry baby" Clarke hugs her mom and begins to cry.

Clarke finds out shes 3 months pregnant. Months fly by. Bellamy never comes. Her mom told her he didnt want to be with a criminal. Which hurt Clarke beyond measures. He didnt want to be with a criminal. She was criminal because she was pregnant with there baby. She was 7 months pregnant when she started feeling contractions, then started bleeding.

Clarke: bangs on her door till her hands bleed. A gaurd opens it. "Get me to my mom!" She yells. He sees shes bleeding and pregnant.

They take her to her mom. They clear off the table for her, Abbey quickly take clarkes pants off and checks for dilation.

Abbey: "Clarke honey, your dilating.." she says concerned.

Ckarke: "Noooo!" She screams through a contraction. "It's to soon!"

They prep for delivery. Abbey calms her daughter "everything will be okay. You're going to be fine"

Clarke: "I have to push!" Clarke screams as she does what her body is telling her. Somethings wrong though. Just more blood comes. They perform an emergency c-section. And it's a baby girl. 3lbs 6oz. she doesn't cry, she's quiet Clarke knows what that means. They lay her daughter on her chest. Her mom takes a picture on a Polaroid for Clarke to have. Clarke gets stitched up,

Abbey: "Did you have a name picked?" She asks trying to keep her daughter away.

Clarke: "Yeah. Aurora Blake" she says as her mom stitches her up. She is kept in the doctor area for 8 weeks, to heal properly. Then shes taken back to her cell.

Two weeks later shes drawing her deceased daughter on her wall when the door opens and a ball is thrown in and let's out fog everywhere causing her to knock out.