Chapter 2

I sighed and turned around.

I look at this man straight in the face and realize his perfect smile that could make anyones day feel better. I noticed his perfect jaw line and his eye which I could stare into forever.

He catches me staring.

???: Do you like what you see, cutie?

Y/n: umm.. Who are you exactly? And don't call me that! (I said this in a rude tone)

He looked surprised as he realizes I didn't know who he is.

???: Everyone knows my name. How come you don't?

Y/n: Well, um.. I'm new and today is my first day.

???: Oh.. Well I see.. I'm Prince Park Jimin of the Vampire Kingdom.

Y/n: (whispered) Oh my goodness. (There's so many princes in this school)

I don't know what else to say. Until, Jimin spoke up.

Jimin: So.. What's your name?

Y/n: Well. I'm Zulith Y/n.

Jimin: The cutie has a cute name.

I started to blush. I looked down smiling like an idiot.

Y/n: Thank you...

I didn't need to look up. But I could feel his smirkes.

Jimin: Well, is this seat next to you taken?

Y/n: um. No.

Jimin sat down without saying a word into the seat next to me. As he was sitting down I noticed most of the girls looking at me with fire in their eyes, I could tell that they're jealous because I got to talk to Jimin. I can here them whispering about me.

Professor: So sorry class that I'm late. I had some traffic coming here.

Random Girl: Constipation??

After she said that the entire class started to laugh but I didn't because I don't want to get in trouble on my first day. I looked at the Professor which his eyes lit up and cheeks turned red.

Professor: Quiet! *He yelled*

Everyone went silent, it was so quiet you could here a pin drop on the floor.

Professor: Anyways.. We have a new student, Y/n come up here and introduce yourself.

My  heart started to race and cheeks flustered a bit. I I got up and started walking to the front of the class.

Y/n: I-I'm Zulith Y/n.

Things got quiet and awkward until the Professor spoke up to ask a question.

Professor: Do you wanna share some of your past??

My heart started racing. I didn't want to talk about your foster parents, so I shook my head "no".

Professor: Alright. You may sit down..

When I was heading back to my seat I noticed this boy in the back looking at me funny, with his eyebrows furrowed and a curious expression on his face. I didn't think about it though. I sat in my seat and the lesson started.

Professor: Ok will be talking about "The Legacy" today. The Legacy is about a prophecy that was set many years ago in the magical kingdom. This prophecy should have an impact on all of us. The Legacy is our savor and the next heir to the throne. They'd lead in selflessness, pride and dignity. They would do anything to help in need people. The beginning of this prophecy were it set off started with the King and Queen. The King and Queen has almost any power you could imagine! The King had the elements of Earth and Wind. The Queen had the elements of Water and Fire. The King and Queen were the most powerful couple. Until, one day the kings brother, Lucas, became jealous of his brothers success. He started to build and army to take over his brothers kingdom. The King and Queen thought that he couldn't do anything to them because they had all four elements. But what they didn't know was that Lucas was messing around with dark magic. Once the King and Queen figured it out they were scared because this kind of magic is prohibited in the magic kingdom. The King and Queen were afraid on what would happen to their people and child. They had a Child specifically a daughter. The child is the most powerful being in the magical kingdom. The King and Queen sent her to the human world while they fought against Lucas. The Legacy is suppose to set us all free from the terrible Lucas and become the best ruler to lead.

I paid attention to the entire lecture even though I didn't want to, but something was urging me to. The story was interesting but I don't even know what my power is or even if I have one.

I was so zoned out I didn't notice the Professor calling on me. I felt a poke on my side and it was Jimin he pointed to the Professor and the teacher started to speak.

Professor: Hey you Okay, you don't look too well. Why don't you go wash up in the restroom.

I couldn't say no because them people would start getting curious. So I just nod and got up. I could feel everyones stares before I left. I was on my way to the restroom. Until I heard a

"BANG"