<Applications>

Good day, Fellow Wattizens! In this part you can enroll at most 3 characters.

Remaining Characters:

[4/20] --> Boys (umbrella gender for all boys, gays, trans from girl to boy, etc)

[0/20] --> Girls (ditto)

WPUN: Your Wattpad Username, obviously.

Full Name: Please make your name a little bit... how do I say this.... uncommon. Common names like John Smith or Jane Doe are obviously not allowed. And long, unlike Jo Lee(unless it's for a very specific reason!). (Indicate gender here, I am a gender neutral person.)

Nickname/s: How is your character called? Make it unique and catchy. Note that you can have many nicknames if you want!

Nationality: Obviously.

Portrayer: This is about the alumni of the University, so the actors should be at least 30.

Former sections: Since this is related to AgentRevenger's stories, the Periodical Death Exam Series, the sections are named after the existing continents.

Age: Obviously. Again, at least 30. (Also include birthday here!)

Personality: A field you need to fill up! It's going to be an important part of the story. Just please don't make it too basic...

Background: Make it as informative as possible, whether short or long.

Abilities: Not in the magical sense, no! Possibly talents and skills are what I mean.

Strengths and Weaknesses: As humans, we all have our own quirks and flaws!

A few questions---- just write your answers.

1. Why do you want to enroll as a character in the story?

2. Will you be active and promise to support the story?

3. Will you accept the fate and changes to your character?

4. What do you expect from the story?

5. Are you ready?

A format for everyone to emulate:

WPUN: sleepingjacques05084

Full Name: Holloway, Jover Ezekiel Mervin B. (B stands for Banbury) [Male]

Nickname/s: "Jem"

Nationality: American

Portrayer: James Franco

Former sections:

>>K, P, 4,7,10, 12, I, III (North America)

>>1,2,5,9 (Oceania)

>>3,6,8,II (Europe)

>>11,IV (South America)

Age: 40 (February 14, 1983)

Personality: A focused man who gets his way when he sets his heart into something. He is also a good leader and a warrior.

Background: He was born in the United States, but he lived his 18 years of his life in the Philippines, studying in one of the world's best, the Continental University. He graduated at year 2011, a cum laude at least. After, he went back to his home country and enlisted in the military for 6 years. He used his inherent knowledge to build his own weapon of choice, a Spectrum Rifle(basically a laser rifle, but effective against the supernatural). He finds a wife and raises a child, but was immediately adopted by his Filipino friends to study in the University. His son is currently at 8-Oceania when the supernatural epidemic happened. His new goal is to find his son with the help of his wife and newfound friends.

Abilities:

>Expert Marksmanship

>Expert Leadership

>Above Average Intellect (still less than genius)

>Expert Hand-to-Hand combatant

>Fast runner

Strengths and Weaknesses:

+ Focused

+ Good leader, respected and feared(not in a bad way!)

+- Loves his family so much

- Always worrying about the next step

- Is not immune from anger issues

- Will often faint or stop being conscious at the worst possible moments