Getting out

-When Niall came over to the guys.-

*Liam’s POV* 

        Niall came over and hung out with me, and zayn. We just talked about random guy stuff.

       “So how is Calista doing,” Zayn asks. 

       “Good. Great actually. I would ask how you and Perry are doing but you kind of haven’t seen her in two weeks,” Niall says.  

       “That is true. But before we got kidnapped everything was going good, so I assume that everything is good,” Zayn says. 

       “So Liam, how did you leave off things with Sophie?” Niall asks. 

       “Well. We got in a fight and she said that she was done with me, so I don’t think things are to good right now. But as soon as we get out of here, I am going to go and fight for her,” I say. It really bummed me out talking about what happened. “So lets talk about something else other then girl friends and stuff like that,”

       “Ok, sorry we brought it up mate,” Zayn says. 

       “Its ok, so are you guys enjoying it in here?” Niall asks. 

       “Well, I could say I like it but I would be lying,” Zayn says. 

       “That makes two of us. How but you Niall?” I ask. 

       “I want to get out of here. But I also like being able to be with Calista without the press getting in our business,” Niall says

       “That is a very true statement. I have a gut feeling that we will be getting out of here soon so, use your time wisely. By that I mean stop hanging out with us and spend every second with your girl. You never know when you might lose her and then not be able to get her back,” I say having personal experience with losing the girl I love and not being able to get her back.

       “Thanks for the advise mate. As soon as were done and the girls are done I will go over there,” Niall says. 

       “If I were you, I would go now mate,” Zayn says. 

       “If you say so,” Niall says and walks back over to Calista. I really hope that he doesn’t do anything to hurt her. If he does, I might have to beat him. She is like a sister to me and no one touches my sister.

*Niall’s POV*

       “If you say so,” I say after Liam told me not to take any time for granted. I walk over to Calista and she is still talking away to Lilly. 

       “Hey Calista could you and me have some time together. I know that we have time together all the time but I want to spend as much time with you as I can before we get out of here, because then all the press are going to be following us when ever we go out,” I say

      “Niall, I would love to spend time with you. Sorry Lilly, we can continue this conversation when I am being followed by the press all the time,” Calista says with a little chuckle. I am madly in love with her, and her adorable accent, and her smile, her laugh, and everything about her. 

       “Its ok Calista, I’ll just go steal Lou from Harry. It’ll all be good,” Lilly says. 

       “Ok, again I am sorry to push you away,” Calista says. 

       “Calista, it’s fine, i’m serious. Have some fun with Niall, but not to much fun ok,” Lilly says making the three of us giggle.