So here's what happened

*Calista's P.O.V*

        Because of my dad I have never dated anyone. I don’t trust any guy. To me all guys are the same. That they are all going to hurt me like he did. I have never been able to tell anyone that I love them. I would try like when Lilly would say it to me because we are like sister, I of a while I wasn’t able to say it back. It took a long time for me to even on occasion say it to Lilly. She is the only one that I can say it to otherwise I can’t say it to anyone and I am 18. It drives me mad. I try to say it but my mind wont let me. I have learned to use it as a tool to see if I really truly love someone or not. If I can say it like I can with Lilly then I love that person and if I can’t say it, then I don’t love them. 

        I still have the scares to this day. From when he hit me there was one that broke my Jaw so I had to make up an excuse for that to tell everyone and I had to get Stitches. I decide that I need to tell Niall. I am really scared to. I am scared of what his reaction will be. All I have to do is show him the scare from my father breaking my Jaw and tell him that this wasn’t an accident, and he knows exactly whats its from. 

        “Who did this to you Calista,” 

        “My father, ever since I can remember. As far as I can remember I was about five when it stated. He’s the thing I am trying to forget. I get scared when ever I get close to any guy because of him. I think that they are going to hurt me just like he did, my Father was verbally, Physically, and sexually abusive to me. I never had a mother to comfort me either,” I say, just barely able to get it out because I am crying so much at the memory. 

        “Calista I am so sorry that you had to go through all that, no one should ever have to do that. I hate the fact that he might be the reason that I might never get a chance with you,” He says starting to tear up a little bit. 

        “Niall, I am so sorry, I am really sorry. I just can’t take the risk that you will hurt me. I have done this with every guy that I have met. I always push them away,” 

        “Calista, I promise that I wont ever hurt you. You mean so much to me. I broke up with Barbra because I met you and fell in love with you. Calista you are my whole world,” he says grasping me in his arms. “I never want to let you go,” 

        I pull away from the hug to show him the other scares I figured that if I am going to tell me about the abuse then I might as well tell him about me cutting, but I do it slowly, because I am scared of his reaction to this saying as how I did it to myself. 

        “Niall, please don’t freak out. The only person that knows is Lilly and now you,” I say as I take off  the watch and the bracelets that I used to hide the scares after I stopped wearing sweat shirts, and show him the scares. 

        “Calista. Why? Why would you do this? When did you do this?” He asks really sacred. 

        “I did it because my father made me feel worthless and like no one loved me, I began to think that him abusing me was love, but it hurt. Niall I swear that I haven’t cut since I my father went to jail and that was three years ago,” I say, and after I had just pulled myself together, I start bawling again. I think about it for a second, If I am 18 and three years ago was the last time I cut and the last time I was beaten, that means I was 15 when it stopped. My whole life being beaten and verbally abused, and since I was 10 being sexually abused, verbally abused, and beaten. 

        “How old were you when it started?” He asks, thank goodness I did the math when he was in a shocked phase. 

        “I can only remember back till I was five and thats when the verbal and physical abuse started. I was 10 when the the other abuse started, 11 when I started cutting, and 15 when it stopped,”