What's going to happen to us?

*Niall’s POV*

       “So who wants to go next?” she says

       “Why not,” Lilly says. 

       “Ok Lilly, dare or double dare?” Calista asks her. 

       “Lets make it interesting and go with double dare,” 

       “I dare you to kiss the guy sitting next on you left,” Calista said. That guy happened to be Zayn. Lilly didn’t seem to be to happy with it but she did it anyway, it was a really quick one, a peck more then anything. 

       “Ok, now that thats over. Just kidding Zayn, you know I would never mean that,” 

       “Of course Lilly. So who want to go next?” Zayn asks. No one says anything for a little bit. 

       “I will go again, if no one else whats to go,” Lou says. 

       “Does anyone oppose to this?” I ask. No one says anything. 

       “Ok, well Lou, dare or double dare?” Liam asks.

        “Lets stick with the trend of double dare,” Lou says.

       “Well since we all know the one person that you fancy a lot. I double dare you to kiss that person. Lets keep it PG please. I have had enough of that PG-13 or higher stuff,” Zayn says. 

       “I make no promises Zayn. I had some practice with this person last night,” Lou says. The statement makes Lilly blush. No one moves for about a minute but I notice that Lou and Lilly are staring at each other. 

       “Well are you going to kiss her or not?” I ask. Then Lou leans in and kisses her. It wasn’t anything like Calista and I’s kiss. They just sat up, and had a quick kiss. I am sure that it mean’t a lot to them. Just like Calista and me kissing mean’t a lot to me. 

       “Well I think that we should let the two new couples have some alone time, because honestly I think that this game is ruined by all this mushy stuff,” Liam says. 

       “Thanks Liam,” I say and we walk over to the same place as always. 

       “So Calista, that kiss?” I ask. 

       “What about it?” She asks

       “Did you feel the sparks?” I ask sounding like an idiot. 

       “I think so,” she says. 

       “I think I did. Do you want to maybe, make sure that the sparks are there?” I ask sounding like even more of an idiot then before. 

       “Is that the only way you could come up with to ask for another kiss,” she says. 

       So she knew exactly what I was asking for, but now I feel like a really big idiot for the way that I said it. 

       “Well, I just couldn’t think right then I was ca-,” I start to say when I am cut off by Calista’s lips pressing against mine. 

       The girl who about two weeks ago wasn’t sure how she felt about me. The girl who about two weeks was scared if me, scared to love me and trust me because of her father abusing her in every way possible, is kissing me. I am so glad that she trust me enough to kiss me. I really love her. 

       “Niall, I love you,” she says after pulling away. I really didn’t want her to pull away. I could kiss her forever and ever. I love her so much.