Chapter 5: Battle

"It doesn't matter what I show you! You'll still take her away." Alice hissed and retreated her hands. She looked at me with weary eyes and looked at the Cullens.
Now
She mouthed before running back.
"Run to me." Slice said in her thoughts.
"I can't" I said out loud. "I chose this and I'm stuck mom. I don't know how to get out." I felt the tears well up in my eyes.
"You don't." Are placed a firm hand on my shoulders.
"You had a choice, and the Volturi was your choice. Come child! You know we are not patient." He pulled back.
"Get your hands off of her!" Emmett charged and jumped up to strike on Aro. Aro went to attack Emmett, but I placed a shield between the two.
"Enough." My voice dropped two octaves. "You will not lay a finger on him." With a punch of my hand I forcefully shoved Emmett back with air. "Aro he is my brother not an enemy."
"I'm not letting them take you." Aro smiled lightly.
"You don't have a choice." Jasper walked forward. "You are not taking my daughter." He hissed as Alice walked to his side.
"You're not taking our granddaughter." Esme and Carlisle joined them on the front line.
"You're not taking my niece." Rosalie and Emmett took a step forward with them.
"And you're not taking my sister." Renesme walked forward hand and hand with Edward. Bella was alone behind them all. She took a step forward alongside Edward.
"Touching, really, but we must be on our way." Marcus said with a sigh.
"In a swift movement Nessie was on Jacobs back and he was running away.
"Now." Alice yelled and the Cullens and their Allies began to charge. Aro lifted his hand and the guards began to attack.
Everything became a blur to me as everyone began to run.
Should I fight for the Volturi?
Should I fight for the Cullens?
My thoughts were cut off with piercing screams as people lost their loved ones. I couldn't recognize any of them so I didn't worry too much. I ran as fast as my legs could take me towards my sister. Two Volturi members were hot on their trail and i caught up to them.
"Howdy boys. Leave the girl alone."
"You don't control us." Errieon, the boy with the dreadlocks hissed.
"Fine." We three began to fight. I used my powers I developed from Jane and ripped their head clean off.
"Stay with Jacob and tell him I killed the two vampires on your tail." I said through my mind to my sister.
"Okay." She said sweetly. I don't need to see her face to know she's smiling.
I turned back around and ran back to the battle field. Dead bodies littered the ground. However, it didn't truly phase me. I knew one of them. I took a quick scan over the terrain and noticed some people missing. My heart began to pound in my chest when I couldn't find Seth, Paul, Leah and Carlisle. I began to sprint into the crowds when the earth rumbled beneath my feet. Down the middle of the field a giant gaping hole came to form. I stared at it for a second or two until a lake of fire appeared at the bottom.

Was this a gateway to Hell?

I stood in astonishment as I looked up and made eye contact with a man. I assume he made the hole as he was on the other side.
Without haste I untied my cape and dropped it on the ground.

I am a Whitlock. I belong with Jasper and Alice.

I fought alongside my friends and family murdering anyone I come in contact with that had on a black coat. I was a raging machine.

After a while the bodies got to numerous to count. Both sides were becoming exhausted of fighting and getting more lethal by the minute. I look up from my kill and see my father held down execution style with a guards hands wrapped around his head.
I began to run towards him trying to exert any power on to the men but nothing seemed to work.

With one clean snap his head was removed from his shoulders. My world crashed as my heart dropped. Everything in that moment was the worst. The worst pain I've ever felt. My reason for life was stripped away from me and it's all my fault. I watched his switch slip my mind and the last emotion I felt was Alices. Pure and utter sorrow.
A scream ripped from my lungs. I screamed as loud as I could. The earth began to shake and fire raged up from the pit. Wind around me blew hard. People around me were dropping like flies from Janes power and a new power of electricity. I penetrated everyone's thoughts with my own loud screaming. The fighting seized as the people clutched their head. I ran to him in a panic.
My lifeless father laid on the ground trying to protect me. I felt the rage build up in my chest as the tears formed.
"I'm winning this for you dad." I said softly as I stood to my feet. With a deep breath I felt all emotion leave my body. My vision became clouded in red as I became a raging killing machine. I took out anyone in a black cloak.
I didn't even need my hands to kill these people. I just held out my hand and the wind snapped their necks.

I finally became square with Aro.
"I wouldn't have to kill you if you didn't kill him."
"Sweetheart I've already won." Aros sharp smirk pissed me off. He lifted his hand and snapped releasing the special powered guard on me. The witch twins who I've grown to love lingered in the back. Demetri, Felix, and Allac charged at me. I swiftly dodged any attack, but I could feel the lack of sleep and food taking its toll. My body's energy was slowly draining but I couldn't stop. I used my powers I've developed from someone in this fight to constrain them all with wind and dirt. I faced them towards Aro and snapped my fingers causing their heads to come off clean. Within a a second their bodies erupted into flames. I felt an unnatural demonic grin grown on my face spreading from ear to ear. I watched as the witch twins cower back in fear and Aros eyebrow twitch. It's obvious my fear tactic wasn't working on him, but that doesn't matter. All that matters is that he dies. I advanced forward lighting the twins on fire with my mind as I approached Aro.
"Shame, I really liked you." He said with a soft smile. "Truly a devil in disguise."
"I guess I could say the same." My smile dies as we began to battle. He got his arms around me but I shocked him off. I pushed him down and with one swift movement his head was in my hands. I kicked his body over and held his lifeless head in my hands for the world to see.
"The Volturi has been defeated. Retreat now or I will kill all of you. All of the vampires in black cloaks watched in shock and as body was engulfed in flames. I tossed his head into the fire. They all began to fall back as they saw the bodies of their fallen leaders all set aflame. I don't know who killed the other two but I am grateful they did.
"Fall back and forever hold your peace. If I ever see any of your faces again I will burn you in the pits of hell from which you spawned." Venom dripped from every word I hissed.

The black fell back.

The Volturi was defeated.