(Part of Chapter 2 in Rensmees point of view)

Walking into Evangeline's room, I️ heard a thump. With my speed I️ skipped to the open window and gazed outside into the horizon. Nobody was around, and not an animal in sight. Assuming it was my imagination, I️ began to ponder on the whereabouts of my sister.
"She's probably hunting." I️ say out loud to no one I️  particular.
I️ got a new wii game from Bella and I️ want Eva to play with me since everyone else sucks.
However, she wasn't there. So I️ made way back into my room and spotted a note sitting on my bed. It was in her signature purple paper with glittery blue ink. She wrote in in print, big and neat letters littered the little page.

Dear Rensesmee,

I'm leaving. I can't say why, but I just am. Please take care of your self for me. Please. Alice and Jasper left you a gift and told me to give it to you, so I hid it in our special place. I love you with all my heart,

Eva

Tears began streaming down my cheeks. My own sister left me.
I went and checked our special hiding place in my closet behind the dresser in the little, weirdly placed hole in the walls Emmett accidentally put that no one but Emmett, Edward, Eva, Alice, and I️ know about. Inside was a pink box with butterflies on it. I️ pulled it out of the gaping hole and I looked inside. There was green leggings, a green shirt, a black pea coat, and a purple scarf. I closed the box and left it where it was. I couldn't wear it now, I can't bring myself to it. Also, it looks a little to big. I threw myself on my queen sized bed and sunk my head into the pillow and started crying my eyes out. I heard my door open but I didn't bother to look up. I️ already knew who it was.
"Rensesmee what's wrong?" My mothers voice was filled with concern. Again I didn't look up. I felt a warm hand placed on my back, Jacob.
"Rensesmee what's the matter? You can tell us."
"She left." I barley whispered into my pillow.
"Who left?" Rosalie's voice appeared.
I picked my head up and sat up. My cheeks were stained with tears but more overflowing from my eyes.
"Eva." My voice stuttered. She really means a lot to me, she's my sister and I️ love her.
"Oh her, it's okay. You don't need her." Mom came and sat next to me. She stroked my cheek with her hand. I picked up my hand and slapped hers as hard as I could. She pulled it back and everyone stared at me in shock.
"No I-I need her. She's my sister! You guys treated her badly. You didn't deserve her. If your going to treat my sister like that then don't talk to me. I don't want to talk to you meanies. Alice and Jasper were her mommy and daddy not you and I️ want us to have the same mommy and daddy! And I remember daddy did too!" I stormed out of the room. I slammed my door and ran downstairs. I went outside and sat down with my head in my hands.
"Go apologize to your mother." Daddy's voice was sterns
"No." He sat down next to me.
"Daddy why did you push her away?" I look up at him with big tears eyes.
"Mommy didn't want her." He said softly and wiped my tears away.
"So if mommy didn't want me you'd let her get rid of me?" My voice trembled as the fear of abandonment swept over me.
"No. I wouldn't."
"Why'd you let Eva go?" I turn away from him and looked out into the forest.
"Because your mommy-"
"Bella is dumb."
Without another word he picked me up and walked inside. I tried to push him away.
"LET ME GO!" He put me in my room and shut the door. I used my vampire strength and kicked it down. I grew, and now I look about 5 or 6.
"Rensesmee Cullen!" Bella yelled at me. Her eye was twitching. She was livid. For the first time, I've felt fear towards my mother.
"P-please don't hit me like you hit Eva." I️ whimpered and backed up.
"How did you know that?"
"I can see what she sees. We share dreams. Hers are scary so we usually just play in mine." I smiled weakly.
She sighed and picked me up. She led us downstairs without another word.
I hissed and turned my back to them.
"Rensesmee calm down." Carlisle was trying to soothe me.
"I can't believe you would let momma hurt Eva." I️ look as Esme with hurt eyes. She started dry sobbing. "Auntie, Uncle why didn't you help her? She was hurt." I looked at Rosalie and Emmett with soft eyes. I turned to Jacob. "And you knew about this the whole time and you didn't tell me Jakey?" My glare shifted to Edward and Bella. "You two are bad. She's my sister. You're supposed to be her mommy and daddy and Jasper and Alice are her mommy and daddy because you're mean!" I hugged angrily.
They all stood there in shock. I walked back upstairs and sat on my bed. I grabbed a flower out of the vase and I picked at it, rose pedals falling on my bed. I can't believe them.