Scratch that, I've never seen a house this big and shiny in a movie before.

There were so many cars and so many.....wait...why is this place so big but I barely see any people around.

This is kinda creepy.

I then asked my dad, "Appa, you said the Jeon family were really rich, doesn't thst mean they'd have butlers or somethin."

"You're really observant for an 8 year old but the Jeon family are very particular with their staff so they don't have a lot," my dad explained and I just nodded as we both walked towards the massive entrance of the mansion.

To my surprise, the doors burst open revealing a boy who looked like my age and he came running towards my dad.

"Ahjussi! I've been waiting for you!," he said as he ran right into my dad and hugged him.

Why was he so comfortable with my dad?

I stood there dumbfounded as my dad let go of my hand to gently pat the boy's head.

The boy let go of him then his eyes met mine and he asked my dad, "Ahjussi, who is she?"

My dad gave out a hearty laugh and said, "Jungkook, meet my daughter."

My dad then gestured for me to say something then said, "Go on then, introduce yourself."

I refused, I didn't trust the boy.

"Goyang-i," I said and my dad just laughed and said, "I guess you just want to remain an anonymous kitten huh?"

I nodded. I didn't trust the boy but despite that, he stuck out his hand hoping to get a handshake with me and said, "Hi there I'm Jeon Jungkook, but you can call me Jungkook."

I reluctantly took his hand and he immediately dragged me towards a red car as he shouted back at my dad, "Ahjussi! Let's take the red car today!"

My dad shouted back, "We always take the red car Jungkook!"

I couldn't say much because I felt warm when Jungkook refused to let go of my hand.

We both got in the back of the car as I watched my dad take the driver's seat. My dad then asked Jungkook, "Where are we going today young master?"

"Hmmm, let me ask goyang-i," Jungkook said as he turned to look at me and asked, "Where do you want to go today?"

"Why are you asking me?," I asked because he was being weird.

"I don't really know where to go so I'm asking you," he said with a bunny smile so I said, "Appa! Let's go to Lotte World!"

My father laughed then said, "Alright then, off to Lotte World!"

That was the beginning of many many weekends of me hanging out with Jungkook.

He always had the coolest toys and coolest ideas. He was also really nice and always grabbed my hand to bring him somewhere.

His parents were also very nice to me but I was too shy to tell them my real name and I liked how Jungkook called me "Goyang-i".

So I never told them my real name and Goyang-i was what they called me.

We had so much fun together and his family treated me like I was their own daughter. His mother really liked dressing me up and her reason was that she couldn't dress up Jungkook because he was a boy.