Chapter 37

Thank you so much for reading. (Means a lot)

Chapter 37

-Morning/Genesis

I felt the sun through my eyelids and I opened each eye slowly. I yawned and sat up feeling a cold breeze.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion then my eyes widened as I noticed I was only in my bra. I lifted the covers to see I also had no underwear on.

Events of last night flooded my head and all I felt was regret. "What the hell came over me?"  I asked as the tears took over my vision. I kept sniffing and choking back sobs.

"hey, hey what's wrong?"  I heard a raspy voice from behind me. I gasped and wrapped the sheets around me.

Oh my God, he can't see me like this.

"baby, wh-"  he said reaching to touch me. "N-no. S-stay there."  I said inbetween sobs. The events last night kept coming. I can't believe I let him touch me like that.

"Baby, what's wrong!!!"  Jason asked banging on the bathroom door.

"Nothing.."  I answered berrying my head in my knees.

"Don't fucking lie!! Open the damn door now!"  He said. I sighed and unlocked it revealing a shirtless Jason with his quiff all messy and basketball shorts hanging low enough to see his Calvin Klein boxers. "Why'd you run off like that?"  He asked as I gripped the sheets closer to my body and looking down.

"Its just.. what we did last night, we-I d-don't think that should have happened."  I said as softly as possible.

"Oh.."  Jason said scratching his head.

"I came on too strong, didn't I?"  He asked guilty.

"Jason, its not you."  I sighed. "Then what is it? You can tell me anything."  He said sitting on the chair he had in the bathroom.

My eyes widened at his drastic personality change. Its like he's becoming a different person.

"Jason, be honest. D-do you think I'm easy?"  I asked playing with my thumbs. "I'm sorry, what?"  He asked getting up and looking surprised.

"I mean, I didn't even try to stop you from-"  I started but was cut off.

"Genesis Rosyln Jones. Easy?"  That doesn't even sound right."  He chuckled. "Are you sure?"  I asked raising both my eyebrows.

"Baby, do you know how many times you've cock blocked and dodged the fuck out of me? You're like flappy bird."  He laughed clutching his chest.

"Baby girl, dont think of yourself like that. You're amazing, and I love you."  He said bringing my chin up and kissing my lips. "You felt good around my fingers by the way."  He winked. "Okay, stop. "  I said embarrassed. 

"Alright, alright."  He said plopping back into bed.

I took a shower and changed into skinny sweatpants and a tee-shirt. I went to Drew's room to pick him up. I opened the door and he wasn't on his bed. Probably in the livingrrom. I thought.

I jogged down the stairs and saw him sprawled on the couch watching this show about a boy with a silly hat who goes on adventures with his magical dog. (You know the one)

"Good morning, Drew."  I said sitting next to him on the couch.

"hey."  He said dismissively,  looking back at the TV.

Well damn...

"Are you hungry? What do you wanna eat?"  I asked going to the kitchen.

"Waffles. Oooh and can you also make omlets? I like omlets."  He said jumping on the couch. I chuckled at his silliness. "Okay, okay."

I pour the mix into the waffle maker and wait for it to cook. I crack enough eggs for all of us into a bowl and start cutting tomatoes,  onions, green peppers and add it into the eggs. I ad a touch of salt and a variety of spices and finally mix everything and pour it into the frying pan.

I was setting the food onto the table when a pair if muscular arms snaked their way around my waist. "You make a sexy chef."  Jason said berrying his head in my neck. I playfully rolled my eyes. 

"Thank you jason."

We were in the middle of breakfast and the boys didn't waste anytime finishing up their food. "Thanks that was so good." Jason said stretching.

"hey, why were you making so much noise last night?"  Drew asked curiously. His question caught me by surprise making me choke on my half eaten waffle.

"I'm sorry -cough-  what?"  I asked downing my Orange juice.

"you kept yelling Jason's name. Did he do something?"  He asked looking between us back and forth. I looked at Jason and i saw a smirk find its way to his lips. He wasn't even fazed. This can't be good.

"You see Drew, when two people love each-" I quickly cut him off.

"we were playing monopoly and Jason kept cheating so that's why I had to yell at him to stop."  I said smiling at Jason who rolled his eyes in amusement.

"........why you have to cheat?"  Drew asked looking at Jason squinting his eyes. "Because Genesis's skills are too tight."  He smirked making me clench my jaw. Oh come on Jason, Drew already knows too much for his own good!!

Around one o' clock there was knocking at the door. "Must be the gang."  I said jogging to open the door. I was getting so happy to hang with them again.

As soon as I opened the door, they just brushed past me. "We don't care about you. We just came for Drew."  Niall said as Drew came running down with a white T-shirt, his famous red beanie and red

swim trunks.

I looked at them all wearing beach related clothing. "Nobody told me about this?"  I asked slightly angry that they had plans without me.

"I mean we meant to but.....bye!"  Chaz said as they all ran out the door. Drew didn't even give me a second look. I huffed.

"Some friends I have."

A/N: Y'ALL AINT EVEN READY FOR THE CHAPTER I HAVE FOR YOU NEXT. I'm dead ass. Haha anyway, so this chapter may have been bunk. (Probably was) but that's because I had a bit of writers block. Who else enjoys the gangs appearances in the book? I do. They are mad funny