Chapter 23

Chapter 23

A/N:  Thanks for all the support! on with the story!

After I put Jason to bed, I decided to go to sleep in one of the guest rooms. I needed some time for myself. I'm such a horrible person. How could I have left Jason like that? I knew he's hurt me multiple times before but, he's been hurting the most.

I never knew that all this was going on...Damn i'm a selfish bitch. All Jason needed was somebody to love...and...All i've done was push him away. My needs don't matter anymore.

I need to help Jason. I got up to go check on Jason, I couldnt sleep for shit.

- In the morning

I felt sunshine through my eyelids and opened each eye slowly revealing the sight of Jason's face. His hair was tousled and his eyes were boaring into mine with so much happiness. " 'Morning beautiful." He said with an unusual grin on his face.

Whats he happy about? " 'Morning Jason." I said groggily getting up to brush my teeth. I wasnt even half way done when I saw Jason through the mirror. I raised a perfectly good eyebrow when Jason snaked his hands around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"Youre so beautiful.." He said planting sot kisses on my neck. My cheeks began to feel hotter at his sudden movements and I think i probably creamed myself. "So beautiful and all mine.." He said as his kisses began to get harder and more seductive. He began grazing his teeth at the sensitive skin and running his tongue across the new love bite. It kept every part of me from stifling a moan.

"now everyone who sees this will know youre claimed." He said smacking my ass before leaving the bathroom. I stared at his retreating form with wide eyes. What the hell has gotten into him? perverted ass.

-

Me and Jason were watching the new Kevin Hart movie when the doorbell rang. I looked at Jason. Then he looked at me, then I looked at him, then he returned his gaze back to the TV screen. "Go answer the door............woman." He smirked, eyes still glued to the overly large flat screen.

I rolled my eyes and got up. "Yes, daddy dearest."  I said sarcastically emphasizing the word, 'dearest'.

"You can call me daddy anytime."  He licked his lips and winked at me.

I shivered and opened the door getting tackled down by Chaz, Amber, Niall, Madison and Ryan!

"Awwww fuuuuuuck!" I winced once I hit the floor.  "No swearing!"  I heard Jason from the couch.  "Ohhhh how we've missed you sooo!"  Chaz fake cried on my shoulder. He is soooo melodramatic.

"Glad to see you again." Madison sneered. "Dont forget about us!" Ryan screeched as he and amber hugged me simultaneously. The girls and I went to the balcony as the boys went to finish the movie.

"SO how are things holding up with you and Jason." Madison said holding up a cigarette to her lips. (A/N: I didnt know she smoke either) "Eh." I shrugged my shoulders. Madsion and Amber's eyes averted to my neck.

"Thats a big one." Madison chuckled. "Omg Genesis! did you get some last night?" Amber doubled over in laughter. "W-what?" I asked really cautious.

"Did you and Jason...have sex?" Madison asked slowly. "N-No!!" I crossed my arms. "Mhm.." Amber said rolling her eyes. "So how did you get that hickey?" Madison asked bluntly blowing the smoke.

"Well, he got a little handsy.." I mumbled thinking about what happened this mornng.

"Youre such a virgin!!" Madison smirked at me. "To be honest, I'm still surpised you have your virginity." Amber blurted. "What do you mean by that?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Well for starters, Jason ain't patient. " Amber  smiled at me. "Youre gonna give up sooner or later....Mrs. McCann."

-

It was nightfall and time for the group to go. I was hugging the group goodbye when I got to Chaz.  "WIll I ever see you again?" He asked as his bottom lip quivered. I blinked at him. "You live down the street, boy." I chuckled at him. "But still!" He childishly stomped his feet. "Yes chaz, you will see me again." "Yay!" he said bear hugging me. "Haha, bye!" I said waving him goodbye and closing the door.

When I turned around, Jason had his arms crossed with a scowl on hsi face. I sighed. What did I do this time? "What the hell was that?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"What?" I asked. "Do you think im dumb, Genesis?" He asked stepping closer to me.  Does he really want me to answer that?

I shook my head No. "What the f*ck were you flirting with Chaz?" He asked seething with anger. "I wasnt flirting with Chaz!" I yelled flailing my arms up and down. "Yes. The f*ck. You. were!" He yelled backing me up to the wall with each word.

"I. was. not!" I whispered back harshly. Jason's face was centimeters away from mine as our eyes bore into each other's . His angered expression turned into a smirk.

What is up with him always smirking?! It irks me. "Go wait upstairs for your punishment." he ordered.

"You dont control me!" I pried his hands from the hem of my Jeans. Jason leaned down to my ear. "Dont be a rebel. It'll make your punishment worse for you." He whispered grinning against my flesh.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. I've got to do something with those pills.

Its f*cking him up.

I changed into my pajamas  and sat on the bed with my arms crossed waiting for my 'Punishment" what is gonna do? put me in the time out corner?

the door opened revealing Jason with a smirk bigger thanhis ego. If thats possible. "Whats my punishment?" I asked him as he stood in front of me.

"Just to be nice, I'll give you two options." He said crouching down to my level. Yippy. "Because that makes everything all better." I said sarcastically.

"Either number 1, you be my bitch for a whole month and do whatever I say, or number 2, I'll spank you ." He said biting his bottom lip. My eyes widened. "how about, Neither?" I said in a duh tone. "You dont have a choice, sweetheart. Pick one or I'll pick one for you."

Author's Note:  ......All I have to say, is choose wisely Genesis.  Lol how'd you like the chapter? It was a bit of a filler so it kinda sucked if you aske me. But oh well more to come next chapter. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) Comment to continue!