♡(тωσ)♡

The next two weeks were tough for Tom. He walked onto set like usual, got greeted by Ryan and talked to him about whatever. He would listen to whatever Ryan had to say for what felt like hours. As the days pasted, Tom knew he was falling more in love with Ryan. He hated it. It made the fact he couldn't be with him hurt more. He started to push his feelings away.

Everyday it would get harder. From Ryan giggling in a blooper to the way he smiled at him, Tom was loosing his mind.

Why is he so fucking perfect?

Tom would often cry over his feelings.

Why can't he love me back?

He couldn't control himself or his feelings and he hated himself for it. There were many times where Tom had almost told Ryan, but his words wouldn't come out.

Neither would he for that matter.
「•」

"Hey Ryan?" Tom looked over at Ryan.

"What's up?" He looked up from his phone.

"Are you...gay?" Tom asked shyly.

"Pansexual actually. I love everyone." Ryan replyed with a smile.

"Wait really?? ..uh I mean that's great." Tom blushed a little.
「•」

HE'S PANSEXUAL THANK GOD.
Tom was on Cloud 9. He could have a chance with his beloved crush.
Maybe he could tell Ryan his feelings and have it not be onesided.

Okay maybe that one's only in your dreams Tom, stay in the real world please.

He was too happy to hide his emotions. Hell, he was openly flirting with Ryan. He was being himself.

Everything was fantastic.

For now anyways...

Maybe he could finally tell Ryan his feelings. Maybe it wouldn't crash and burn like it did with Zendaya.

Maybe..