□(єℓєνєи)□

Tom was outside for what felt like hours. His body was tired and sore from what happened tonight. As he waited for Zendaya, everything started to get blurry.

I don't feel so good..

His legs got weak. Tom leaned against a nearby wall and attempted to regain his balance but failed horribly.

What the hell is wrong with me??

He sat down against the wall as his sight got worse. He saw what looked a car pull up.
A blobby-looking figured got out of the car and ran towards him.

"Tom?! Oh my god what happened?!" was the last thing he heard before he blacked out.

NEXT MORNING◇

"Yeah I found him outside, he was so fucking out of it."

Ugh my fucking head..

"He said he'd tell me when I picked him up but he wasn't even awake."

Where am I?

"You think Jake had something to do with this? Threatened to do what?!"

Z?

Tom opened his eyes and looked around. He noticed he was on someone's couch. He couldn't really focus with this horrid ass hangover.

"I gotta go, he's awake. Listen I'll call you once I find out what happened."

Tom sat up. He saw Zendaya at the end of the couch.

Suddenly everything came back to him.

"Hey you're awake." Z scooted towards him. "Are you okay? What happened?" She asked, giving a concerned look.

Tom looked back at her. He started remembering what happened back at at his place.

What Jake did to him..

Tom felt tears well up. He didn't want to tell Z what happened but both her and Ryan needed to know.

I can do this.

Tom cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

"Well I had talked to Jake over the phone and I uh asked him to come over."

"Keep going, I'm listening."

"While I waited I decided to drink a bit more wine than I should have. Jake finally showed up, he helped me over to the couch.."

He felt a knot in his throat, remembering what happened next.

"I-I blacked out for a bit and woke up to J-jake.."

"Tom... what did Jake do to you?" She asked softly, squeezing his hand.

"..Jake raped me Z.. h-he raped me.."

Tom buried his face in his hands and sobbed. Zendaya covered her mouth, a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I-.."