"Were coming as fast as we can, please stay put..."

You felt like you had to text someone but you didn't know who. All your friends didn't know where you lived, except Jungkook.

You texted Jungkook , crying for your life. The murderer was scratching on the door with their knife and that just did it for you.

You fainted.

🐰🔪

"Y/n?"

"Y/N! Please wake up! The police is here to help!" A familiar voice said. You immediately recognized the voice and opened your eyes.

Jungkook

Your vision was blurry but your were still able to text Jungkook that a bed was in front of the room. After a few seconds, you heard him yelling in the other side, to break the door down.

Your eyelids became heavier and heavier until you couldn't fight the urge to stay awake. You felt something wet dripping down your back and you figured it was your sweat. As you saw police men barging in the room, you closed your eyelids.

🐰🔪

||

You woke up in a hospital bed when someone was grasping your hand tightly. Your head was pounding as you licked your dry lips.

When Jungkook saw you awake, his eyes sparkled.

"You're awake!" He cried "I'm so sorry I couldn't come earlier, I was just busy feeding my bunnies I didn't realize I was getting text messages I-,"

"It's not your fault!" You coughed "it's mine. I- *cough* my parents,"

You started to cry

So much things happened in one day... you couldnt comprehend everything that was happening.