Daydreamin' (6 Days of Ariana)

Start from the beginning

About you,

You and only you

For you oh oh oh ohh

For you oh oh oh oh

~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You were sitting at school it was just another boring day. The teacher was teaching a lesson and you were answering a question when when the door opened revealing a boy, you froze as everyone's eyes darted to the boy he had blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, charming white smile he was extremely attractive..

"Looks like we have a new Student have a new student coming all the way from Ireland!" The teacher announced

"His name is Niall Horan" She  informed us as Niall nervously waved. The teacher pointed to a desk that sat next to you as he made his way to it. The teacher started to talk again but you weren't listening for the first time. You just kept staring at the boy, Niall he had all of your attention.

"So are you going to finish your answer Y/N?" The teacher asked and Niall's eyes locked with yours you blushed quickly looking back at the teacher so that hopefully he wouldn't see that you had been staring at him. You didn't want to make it seem like your a creep or anything. You looked through your notebook completely forgetting what you had been discussing before Niall walked in.

"Umm what were we talking about again?" You asked your voice full of embarrassment. The teacher shook her head in disapproval before going on to the next subject. You put your head down not wanting to be bothered just as the bell rang you quickly gathered your things and stood up but as soon as you stood up you interfered with another student causing your books to fall onto the ground you sighed in frustration not even looking at the person who caused it as you got on the ground and began to pick them up. The person bent down with you helping you pick them up you both reached for the same book and you looked up at him those same gorgeous eyes locked on with yours he smiled and it was a beautiful smile enough to make you go weak in the knees.

"Sorry I didn't see you there." He stated his accent was thick and strong. You smiled unable to do anything else.

"I-I-It's Okay I-I wasn't looking either." You stuttered

Why are you stuttering you never stutter.

He chuckled nodding.

"Right I'll see you around. " He said putting the last book in your hand you noded that smile never leaving your face as he walked away.

"O-Okay" You softy said walking the opposite way.

What was wrong with you?

The next day Niall sat next to you at lunch and you made a Total fool out of your self you didn't know why everytime he'd come around you couldn't think straight.

"Hey!" He waved at you. You turned around to see nobody behind you, you then shakily waved back as he walked towards you.

"Mind if I sit here?" He asked with a tray in his hand you nodded so much your head almost fell off.

"So I didn't get to introduce myself yesterday." He stated and you watched as he continued.

"I'm Niall What's your name?" He asked and without thinking you said.

"I'm Niall.. " You said memorized with  your chin in the palm of your hands. You looked up at Niall who was looking at you weirdly.

"I mean I'm Y/N." You said mentally slapping yourself in the face. He chuckled that adorable chuckle you are growing to love.